Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday Night

This Saturday Night is my boyfriends 31st birthday. He is dying to go to a club/lounge to celebrate. Since all of you here go out all the time I am hoping you can help us chose a place to party.

We need a place that doesn't have an annoying door policy, or $13 and up drinks. Also we all want a place where there is a large dancing crowd.

Some people mentioned LQ to me. Has anyone been and if yes can you please tell me how it is.

Also any other places you can think of would be awesome.....

If you mention a place can you also let me know if there is a guest list for reduced admission?

All your help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

The music is a combination of everything, it usually starts w/ house and ends with house, with spanish and hip hop(not hardcore) in between. The cover usually depends on the time(10-15 dollars)but if you are a good looking couple you can make nice with the doorman and get in for free. Dress is trendy, don't overdress(suits,etc.), but don't underdress(sneakers, workboots, etc.)You should also try STAR nightclub, small nightclub on Columbus Avenue, just opened recently, it is similiar to LQ.