Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*|: New Club Night Alert :|*

mattelove

The Grand opening of my new night is finally here:

-Kingsize-USA and Syncopate Recordings present-

S.L.U.T. (stereo lounge underground technique) will kick off 01/02/04 at the brand new club SONAR in Hollywood, which is one of the best looking, and sounding clubs I have seen in South Florida. The club looks like a psychedelic beehive, they have the coolest couches, tables and a sweet VIP area upstairs in the DJ Booth. They have the loudest and clearest sound system I’ve ever heard in a smaller venue like this.

S.L.U.T. is a night that we (Kingsize-usa.com) have been doing @ Drinkland in New York City for 4 years, and the vibe of this club is perfect to bring this party to the people of South Florida. So if you don't feel like making the trip down to the beach or up to FT Lauderdale this is perfect.

You all are invited to join us for the GRAND OPENING, please e-mail me your name to be put on the Reduced VIP list. slutguestlist@yahoo.com

Hope you can all make it out, and thanks to the people that have been supporting me since I moved here a year ago.... you know who you are.

Deejays

Matt E Love - Syncopate recordings, Kingsize USA NYC

Baby Sean - Sonar

Plus Surprise Special Guests

S.L.U.T. @ Sonar

2006 Hollywood Blvd.

Hollywood, FL

10pm-4am

www.sonarniteclub.com

I am also looking for a few good promoters to help with the night.

My company has a great team of promoters and tons more stuff aimed at people throwing events

I am responsible for the MIA monday event @ Mama Mias plus a shit load of other local parties

come down TO MIA tonight (we have EdgAR V) and we can discus if my company can do anything to help

Cheers

H/H

Just ask for the promoter when you get there

4 days and counting.

This friday is going to be off the chain. As we close the doors after 4 years at S.L.U.T. in NYC because drinkland was sold, we start S.L.U.T. in Hollywood, come help celebrate the opening of S.L.U.T. South Florida.

for guestlist email :

slutguestlist at yahoo dot com

See ya friday.