Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who wants to come with me and iamme to the playpen?

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by tubby

i'm gettin desperate of what? Uhmm... hit yourself in the head for me moron.. Fact of the matter is your a big wuss..that can be compared to a girl that drives a foreign car.

wow. not only are you an ignorant cunt, look like a faggot, and bitter as hell, but you're also dumb as rocks. i almost pity you.

you're a waste of time.

Originally posted by iamme

wow. not only are you an ignorant cunt, look like a faggot, and bitter as hell, but you're also dumb as rocks. i almost pity you.

you're a waste of time.

Come up with something better He-Man. U look like a cross bred jewish Turk whose hair shines brighter than the sun and is sharper than my collection of ginsu knives. But enough with ur appearance.. We all know it disguts everyone. It's your personality that bothers me. Were u neutered by any chance? or are u just a sexually abused alter boy at childhood?

Originally posted by tubby

Come up with something better He-Man. U look like a cross bred jewish Turk whose hair shines brighter than the sun and is sharper than my collection of ginsu knives. But enough with ur appearance.. We all know it disguts everyone. It's your personality that bothers me. Were u neutered by any chance? or are u just a sexually abused alter boy at childhood?

i dont care what you think i look like, and could care even less if you like my personality. i would actually prefer you dislike me. i dont even need to insult you, your own posts are enough to do that. im done with your stupidity for now. so hush.