Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which would u rather hear??

FlipsSOE

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

let's say your real serious about a girl. your both very open about everything. and u begin to discuss past sexual relationships, would u rather her tell u: i've had sex with 5 guys but have gone down on 10, or i've had sex with 10 guys, but have gone down on 5?? which would be more of a turn off for u?? and ladies: question for u, without getting into specifics on numbers, which have u been a part of more?? sex or head??

id rather not have the conversation

Originally posted by tubby

If a girl told me she'd been with 10 guys u bet ur ass it woould bother me.. It would tell me right away that she doesn't value a steady relationship.

Very good point..

And yes, if I found out a guy I stated to date turned out to be some male slut, it would def. bother me...If I were the type who had casual hookups and didn't really care about stuff like that, then I'd have to accept it and not be a hypocrite. But I'm not, so therefore, yes it would bother me.

Guest dbledown00

If a girl tells me she's been with 10 guys I'd probably drop her back off on Melrose to hike her skirt back up. I mean come on ladies, date a guy for a few weeks at least before you sleep with him. That sentence really didn't have to do with the question at hand so I apologize. Kind of sucks to actually find a girl you like, then find out she's a sl#t. Happy New Year!

I dunno, one of my friends dated someone who made it clear she had been with like, "only" 5 or 6 guys before him (or the younger ones touting their virginity), he knew then and there she was probably a ho, just for stating it was "only" so many guys. He asked around and sure enough, she was a total slut.

if you really like the person, and they treat you right, test them, then you'll know whether they went through a wild period or if they are still a player.

Originally posted by somebitch

well how many people have you been with?

flip: how many people have you been with?

i dont think someone who has been with a lot of people has the right to judge someone else for doing the same. if someone is responsible ans safe, it shouldnt matter how many people they have been with. of course there is a line between enjoying yourself and being a whore who just wants attention.

i miss the openminded people who used to post here.

sorry for the slightly delayed post. just so that this is clear, this isn't an issue i'm going through right now. it just makes me wonder about girls in my past who have been so quick to give up the pussy, that it startles me, and made me want to pose this question. i wonder, what'll happen when they're ready to settle down and be in a serious relationship: my thinking is that they will lie virtually every time. because let's face it, there is a double standard amongst women and men; and this isn't just a contemporary belief, this is one that's been going on for centuries upon centuries. it's been drilled into our minds that when we find the one we will marry, she would have to have been pure and virgin(or close to it.) now i'm not setting those standards, but society has, i'm a realist, and as a realist know that women have needs and desires as us men do. with that being said, thank u, tranzwhore for being the only one who gave a a real answer(although i was hoping to hear from the guys), and no i don't remember nor have seen clerks in over 4 years atleast. i think the reality is, shit happens; women get urges, they get drunk, they develop care-free personalities(as short-lived as they may be), and women are sometimes more devious and dare i say "slutty" than we give them credit for. with that being said; merry christmas, happy kwanza, and happy belated hanukkah.

:)