Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A BIG problem on CP...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Funk said"who's a lion on the boards but a chicken in real person..."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funk, myself and about 4 other people after meeting you, all wanted you to stay away from us, you are beyond weird. And your statement is funny, anything i'd say to you on here, trust me i would have zero problem saying to you in person.

But what your drugged up weird ass can't realilze and what everyone else realizes, is there is Nick and then there is saleen. Most people hate saleen, but most love nick... How can i call all of yous spics, yet I hang out with some on here? Hell, I call nelson a spic every im convo we have. Some times in life you don't take things so serious. Like when you guys call me a guido or wop, i never care..

I speak to people like biz and Lp, not because i agree or disagree with them, but as people they are good company...

Originally posted by saleen351

funk, myself and about 4 other people after meeting you, all wanted you to stay away from us, you are beyond weird. And your statement is funny, anything i'd say to you on here, trust me i would have zero problem saying to you in person.

But what your drugged up weird ass can't realilze and what everyone else realizes, is there is Nick and then there is saleen. Most people hate saleen, but most love nick... How can i call all of yous spics, yet I hang out with some on here? Hell, I call nelson a spic every im convo we have. Some times in life you don't take things so serious. Like when you guys call me a guido or wop, i never care..

I speak to people like biz and Lp, not because i agree or disagree with them, but as people they are good company...

When I see you, I'm going to throw my drink to your face...be on the lookout...Funketeer will get you, sooner or later...I hope you like Malibu and Coke.

:cool:

I'll vouch for Saleen on that one, he does speak his mind in person and on here. Here it's more long-winded, but in real life it's to the point, since you can't deliver a diatribe in the club. He'll even introduce himself to his "victims" at some point...

He'll even lay into people he respects when needed, look at any Saleen vs Oscar post.

8947.jpg

I said it once and I say it again, you are a lion on the board and a chicken in real person. Drugged up? Spic? Your insults do not face me, really. I am a much more interesting and better educated human being than you will ever be...it just so happens that you have not had the opportunity to taste the good things in live and think that Miami has given you a more cosmoplitan view of the world...you're wrong...you can get out of New Jersey, but can get the New Jersey out of you.

When we met, I came up to you to say hi...all you could think is "get away from me" like the little racist bitch that you are...and I don't blame you...I understand what racism has done to your race and your heritage and the millions of people that have died in the hand of racism looking down at your race...I do understand that, you...ignorant bastard, have no global understanding of humanity...how could you? As I see you...you're just a kid from New Jersy who had no llife and was dying of boredom and came to Florida searching for a social life in a higher circle that your blue collar community couldn't offer you.

You are a chicken in real life, always hiding at the end of the bar with your boyfriend (who you are to homophobic to realize you have a crush on) you talk to Biz and LP, who gives a flying fuck? For as much as I can respect Biz and LP, in my personal life they don't mean shit (with all due respect).

Keep glorifying club owners, promoters and djs...that's your life...me? I am my own superstar and do not associate with scum like you...leach! parasite!

Does racism remarks make your dick hard?

Well, here's my racism statement to you and how I would I analize you If I were a racist...you are the son or grandson of immigrants, who came to the united states on a rat infested boat...you have lost your heritage...you think you are an american, but deep inside...you know you are and always be a minority...keep selling your caplet and suppositories during the day and becoming a wild and crazy club celebrity by night...but don't forget...the Saleen character you're so proud of...it's important only to the 3 morons that surround you...whom are even worst than you, because they're even lower in the food chain.

I like you, let's be friends.

FUNKETEER

ps. You see me and your anus becomes a clunching fist (that's what I noticed)

I said it once and I say it again, you are a lion on the board and a chicken in real person. Drugged up? Spic? Your insults do not face me, really. I am a much more interesting and better educated human being than you will ever be...it just so happens that you have not had the opportunity to taste the good things in live and think that Miami has given you a more cosmoplitan view of the world...you're wrong...you can get out of New Jersey, but can get the New Jersey out of you.

When we met, I came up to you to say hi...all you could think is "get away from me" like the little racist bitch that you are...and I don't blame you...I understand what racism has done to your race and your heritage and the millions of people that have died in the hand of racism looking down at your race...I do understand that, you...ignorant bastard, have no global understanding of humanity...how could you? As I see you...you're just a kid from New Jersy who had no llife and was dying of boredom and came to Florida searching for a social life in a higher circle that your blue collar community couldn't offer you.

You are a chicken in real life, always hiding at the end of the bar with your boyfriend (who you are to homophobic to realize you have a crush on) you talk to Biz and LP, who gives a flying fuck? For as much as I can respect Biz and LP, in my personal life they don't mean shit (with all due respect).

Keep glorifying club owners, promoters and djs...that's your life...me? I am my own superstar and do not associate with scum like you...leach! parasite!

Does racism remarks make your dick hard?

Well, here's my racism statement to you and how I would I analize you If I were a racist...you are the son or grandson of immigrants, who came to the united states on a rat infested boat...you have lost your heritage...you think you are an american, but deep inside...you know you are and always be a minority...keep selling your caplet and suppositories during the day and becoming a wild and crazy club celebrity by night...but don't forget...the Saleen character you're so proud of...it's important only to the 3 morons that surround you...whom are even worst than you, because they're even lower in the food chain.

I like you, let's be friends.

FUNKETEER

ps. You see me and your anus becomes a clunching fist (that's what I noticed)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

When I see you, I'm going to throw my drink to your face...be on the lookout...Funketeer will get you, sooner or later...I hope you like Malibu and Coke.

:cool:

Funk, remember that quote about me being a lion on here and a chicken in real life, well put your money where your mouth is. Go ahead and throw a drink on me. I'll toss you a beating you'll never forget, then i'll call INS and have your drugged up weirdo ass deported. I've had girls from this board, tell me to keep you away from them since you scare the hell out of people. You are weird weird dude. I look forward to the maliu and coke all over me, and you should look forward to a beating in front of a lot of people.

"Standing at the end of the bar with my boyfriend"

Well i'm either with Hog or DUI when I go out, i'll be sure to tell them, you called them my boyfriend. I'm sure they will get a kick out of it, or kick you for it.

Funk, remember that quote about me being a lion on here and a chicken in real life, well put your money where your mouth is. Go ahead and throw a drink on me. I'll toss you a beating you'll never forget, then i'll call INS and have your drugged up weirdo ass deported. I've had girls from this board, tell me to keep you away from them since you scare the hell out of people. You are weird weird dude. I look forward to the maliu and coke all over me, and you should look forward to a beating in front of a lot of people.

"Standing at the end of the bar with my boyfriend"

Well i'm either with Hog or DUI when I go out, i'll be sure to tell them, you called them my boyfriend. I'm sure they will get a kick out of it, or kick you for it.

I do not frequent the same clubs as you...where you'll find me, I'll be surrounded by no less than 30 of my closest friends...I am virtually untouchable.

Face it...this is your life, racist!