Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ive been quite to long, lets talk about DENNY T.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Merry Christmas!!! How many days till Tempts opens Memorial Day? I am sure it will be DEAD and the music is gonna SUCK. I guess thats why it's packed every summer, every Saturday cause the DJ sucks and the people just keep coming anyway.

Big Win by the 49ers vs the Eagles....

c'mon Joe, have some faith in your team :D

Curse at me all you want, Merry Fucking Christmas! I guess this is your way of thanking me for how much of a dick I have been to you this year. Take care now bye bye.

Take care of me? Yo You where always cool , But i was always cool back to you. Did what i could do , spread the word abotu the nights you prmoted, made stuff stickys, Whatever i could, How many people you hook up that never do anything back for you?

I cant say what i think about denny??? This thread has nothing to do with you.

Originally posted by notallthere444

Take care of me? Yo You where always cool , But i was always cool back to you. Did what i could do , spread the word abotu the nights you prmoted, made stuff stickys, Whatever i could, How many people you hook up that never do anything back for you?

I cant say what i think about denny??? This thread has nothing to do with you. [/quote

I will ask you one question and answer me honestly then I am squashing this thread, if I started threads numerous times about a good friend of yours and i verbally insulted him every time, you wouldnt care?

Originally posted by notallthere444

I cant say what i think about denny??? This thread has nothing to do with you. [/quote

I will ask you one question and answer me honestly then I am squashing this thread, if I started threads numerous times about a good friend of yours and i verbally insulted him every time, you wouldnt care?

But im not saying anything about denny as a person. Like hes a dick or somthing. He is in the publics eye, He is a DJ. It is different. Im talking about what i paid for. Its not like i get into denny events for free. Im paying so i should be alowd say what i think with out you getting mad. I see your point though. Ive been thinkign these things for a long time but i dont post it anymore becuase I consder you my freind and i know it uppsets you. Its jsut that I feel like im selling out or somthing when i bias myself becuase of the people i know... even though its lame becuase this is jsut a message board. Maybe i shoouldent have posted this. Im sorry if i uppset you I do think your a great guy. I do really wish he would mix it up with the music he plays thats all.