Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Last Night! WHAT!

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

The Girls were weetarrded!!!!!!!!

are you kidding me so so many dope ladies and a big thankyou to the girl in the fishnets.............u left soooo much for the imagination!holllaaaaaaa good christmas party!

Hey Vic Where did u go I am still looking for you? :laugh:

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by mkutlass

Sg was slow...............I guess alot of people went to Sp.

yeah people going to sg this tuesday....

No Offense...but a fellow juice head in my gym was like..."Yo (Stacked)...ever see the pictures on NJG of the South Park?"...I was like no...and I have never even been there...he said: "They are fucking nasty"...I checked the pics for myself...to no suprise...he was correct...fucking gross...you should have those pictures changed...

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by njstacked2

No Offense...but a fellow juice head in my gym was like..."Yo (Stacked)...ever see the pictures on NJG of the South Park?"...I was like no...and I have never even been there...he said: "They are fucking nasty"...I checked the pics for myself...to no suprise...he was correct...fucking gross...you should have those pictures changed...

i agree old pics all busted...wish we took some last night

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON,

Thanks soo much for yesterday. Me and my boy had a good time at SP. Bro by the time we got there we were already buuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzed from CIRCA, and then the shots and more shots. Sorry to bail out early. The vibe was jammed last night and of course the ladies...DEF GOOD TIME !!I went to Vue then to DEEP and now im at work :mad: :mad:

I'll se you Tues with out a dougt!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by mkutlass

Sg was slow...............I guess alot of people went to Sp.

went to south park to check out Vic Latino, then to soundgarden south park had way less people than soundgarden but it to be expected with christmas being this thursday

Originally posted by meethook

went to south park to check out Vic Latino, then to soundgarden south park had way less people than soundgarden but it to be expected with christmas being this thursday

I find it hard to believe that Sp had less people then SG, I hope not for Sp sakes. SG was probably 1/4 full at 1am, when I got there. I like the SG, but u was post facts it was slow last nite.......... probably people r saving money for NYE and christmas presents............. Eugene has nothing to worry about his party is still going strong, SG won't be closing soon........ esp. with the money he made last week........

Funny thing is most clubs when they r not busy r packed with all guys and hardly no girls.......SG always has tons of hotties no matter how many people r there.......

Originally posted by meethook

what time did u go to sp 10:30? Place got packed? Best night in a while by far! we had a party of 30 ourselves and we got there at 12 u should have stayed st sp!!!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by vsoto212

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON,

Thanks soo much for yesterday. Me and my boy had a good time at SP. Bro by the time we got there we were already buuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzed from CIRCA, and then the shots and more shots. Sorry to bail out early. The vibe was jammed last night and of course the ladies...DEF GOOD TIME !!I went to Vue then to DEEP and now im at work :mad: :mad:

I'll se you Tues with out a dougt!!!!!!

Victor Soto

good seeing you and glad you are ok......what a night you must have had after you left u maniac..............good crowd I'll see you tuesday buddy!;)

Originally posted by bonsolidd

The Girls were weetarrded!!!!!!!!

are you kidding me so so many dope ladies and a big thankyou to the girl in the fishnets.............u left soooo much for the imagination!holllaaaaaaa good christmas party!

Hey Vic Where did u go I am still looking for you? :laugh:

stop with the lies