Clubplanet Nightlife Community

closure...

dgmodel

Originally posted by fineones

i just saw this thread...and recently ive been thinking about it allot..i actually im very good with 'closure' and 'moving on' but i wish other ppl were the same way....it would make life so much easier and relieve all the stress on the situation...

everyone in my family is that way and i hate it

haha get over it

if ur so good with closure and dealin with stress, what happend to all ur hair kojak?

Originally posted by fineones

ur girls got this shaved head fetish...:laugh:

my girl likes to run her fingers through my fine coarse ungel'd hair. What happend with u.. Had a receeding hairline so u shaved it off and topped it off with a hat.. or did u really went bald? I suggest a hair transplant or a wig

Originally posted by tubby

my girl likes to run her fingers through my fine coarse ungel'd hair. What happend with u.. Had a receeding hairline so u shaved it off and topped it off with a hat.. or did u really went bald? I suggest a hair transplant or a wig

listen ya unoriginal fuck...this joke has been done over and over and over again ...i am shaved on my own voluntary decision...so in 20 years when 'ungel'd' hair is no longer and u reviel that you not only are a dick but u have a head shaped like one...i want you to think of me and then go to the bathroom and do us all a favor and kill yourself...fuck it why wait 20 years..

merry christmas ya dick