Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diamond Earings.....need help...and 411

ceepee

Hey ....who knows where one can go purchase Princess Cut Diamond Earings....I work in the city and live in Nutley...so I can pretty much go anywhere, but does someone know where they have good deals and QUALITY DIAMONDS most important....;)

HAVE A GREAT XMAS...everyone!!

Originally posted by ceepee

Hey ....who knows where one can go purchase Princess Cut Diamond Earings....I work in the city and live in Nutley...so I can pretty much go anywhere, but does someone know where they have good deals and QUALITY DIAMONDS most important....;)

look on the internet and have thenm shipped its the easiest way to compare prices and not get ripped off

but before u even look...ask yourself...should u drop that loot on diamond earrings or just go to lookers and spend it on yourself..??:D

Originally posted by ceepee

The Jewelry Factory in hackensack has beautiful daiamond earrings, and they are very decently priced...I know its on Main Street but not sure the exact #

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

MY COUSIN OWNS A JEWELERY STORE IN EDGEWATER.

Why am I not surprised? LOL

Go to the Jewerly Exchange, visit the different vendors, pick out the ones you like best, tell them you will be paying cash, and haggle them down.

For example, if they say, $400, you say, 'oh but I only have $375, and hand them the cash right there'

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

GO TO THE JEWELRY EXCHANGE IN WAYNE .. THATS WHERE YOU CAN LOOK AT DOZENS OF DIFFERNT SHOPS AND GET THE BEST PRICES

my parents and i havebeen going to D'or jewelers in the exchage for years......they give great deals....and we got some things we bought there appraised later and we def. got some good deals..(they are against the right wall, if you make a right when you walk in, about half-way through the exchange)

What size, color, clarity you looking for??? Most of the stuff that's pre-set is pretty commercial.... -I-J even k Color SI-1 - I2 Clarity... Usually poorly cut with alot of flourescence (makes them look whiter) hard to tell the quality when it's already set ... you want quality you have to buy loose and have them set ...