Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mixx in Borgota....

I took a trip down there this weekend Saturday Night b/c my buddy from Queenz was goin down with some friends for the night to check it out too and to do some gambling...

My only question is.... WHY WOULD PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAY THIS PLACE IS GOOD? It was horrible!! I didn't hear one good damn song and the people in there were absolutely ugly!!

:blown:

Thank god I brought girls there with me b/c the girls there were some of the most busted girls I've seen out in a while!

And the girls that were with me were laughin at the guys in there as well... Every time I would go to the Bathroom guys would approach them with the shittiest lines .... lol

:laugh:

The music the DJ there was spinning all night was the same music that I used to hear in Casbah when I bounced there in 2001 or in Exit/SF 2 or 3 years ago as well....

We got there at like 12:30 and were ready to leave by 2 but stuck it out till @ 3:30.... it never got any better...

Was anyone else there this weekend that's been there before and say it was a bad night only? I'll give it a second chance if someone can atleast say that....