Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday @ DEKO 12.25.03

Deko Lounge will be open this Thursday Decemeber 25th (Christmas Day).

The Nu Society crew will be hosting their Christmas Party this Thursday. Music will be provided by Troy. St. Charles, Dj Unique, Klutch, and our new resident Manny the Greek. Complimentary admission for everyone before 12.

To be placed on the list after 12 just say my at the door for reduced admission. For bottle service or comps please call 973-941-3515

Door by: Jerry X

NYE @ DEKO

Come ring in the New Year @ DEKO as we supplied nothing but good times & memories throughout the year. Music will be provided by Troy St. Charles, Richie Santana, DJ Unique, Klutch, and special guest dj Denny Tstettos.Tickets are available now for $30 by calling 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO PERSONALLY INVITE ALL THAT HAVE SUPPORTED MY NU SOCIETY THURSDAY PARTY. THIS THURSDAY CHRISTMAS NIGHT WILL BE MY PERSONAL CHRISTMAS PARTY ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE NU SOCIETY FAMILY. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND MAKING THIS PARTY A SUCCESS. SEE YOU ALL CHRISTMAS NIGHT.....

THANKS

JERRY X

Originally posted by jarmenio

I will be there to support Jerry X & Vic and the rest of the Thursday Staff. Thursdays is where Deko all started and what a better night then for everyone to get together then Christmas! Hey Vic how many more days till Menage Part II

Thanks !!!!

Menage part 2, hollaaaaaaaa...Man NYE is not even on my mind. Its all about WMC !! See you tonight, Thursday, & Sat..

Victor Soto

Originally posted by jarmenio

I will be there to support Jerry X & Vic and the rest of the Thursday Staff. Thursdays is where Deko all started and what a better night then for everyone to get together then Christmas! Hey Vic how many more days till Menage Part II

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT....