Clubplanet Nightlife Community

aTTN ASSHOLE GODISADJ

kostaP

YOURE FUCKING GAY.

YOU SPIN GOGO BARS BECAUSE YOUCANT GET A GIG ANYWHERE ELSE. AND YOUWISH YOU MADE 350 A NIGHT DOING GOGOBARS.

IF YOURE LUCKY YOU'LL WALK OUT WITH 150-175 AND A PUSSY JUICED THONG YOU STOLE FROM THE GIRLS CHANGING ROOM.

YOU MAKE FUN OF GIORGIO AND ROD...YET YOUCANT EVEN GET YOUR FOOT INTO THE PLACES WHERE THEY SPIN.

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT.

KEEP RIDING ME ASSHOLE.

WAIT TILL I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.

I WILL BASH YOUR FUCKING SKULL INTO PIECES AND I WILL LAUGH UNTIL I AM FINISHED..THEN I WILL TAKE PICTURES AND PUT THEM ON CP.

YOU ARE SUCH AN ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT.

KEEP HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME TOUGH GUY....YOURE WORRIED SOME ONE MIGHT FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE THEN YOUR NON-EXISTANT DJ CAREER WILL BE EVEN FURTHER DOWN THE DRAIN.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO THIS CLOWN IS ILL PAY $500 FOR A PICTURE OR A 100% UNMISTAKABLE ID OF WHO THIS ASSHOLE IS.

YOURE TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

Originally posted by kostaP

YOURE FUCKING GAY.

YOU SPIN GOGO BARS BECAUSE YOUCANT GET A GIG ANYWHERE ELSE. AND YOUWISH YOU MADE 350 A NIGHT DOING GOGOBARS.

IF YOURE LUCKY YOU'LL WALK OUT WITH 150-175 AND A PUSSY JUICED THONG YOU STOLE FROM THE GIRLS CHANGING ROOM.

YOU MAKE FUN OF GIORGIO AND ROD...YET YOUCANT EVEN GET YOUR FOOT INTO THE PLACES WHERE THEY SPIN.

YOU ARE A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT.

KEEP RIDING ME ASSHOLE.

WAIT TILL I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.

I WILL BASH YOUR FUCKING SKULL INTO PIECES AND I WILL LAUGH UNTIL I AM FINISHED..THEN I WILL TAKE PICTURES AND PUT THEM ON CP.

YOU ARE SUCH AN ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT.

KEEP HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME TOUGH GUY....YOURE WORRIED SOME ONE MIGHT FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE THEN YOUR NON-EXISTANT DJ CAREER WILL BE EVEN FURTHER DOWN THE DRAIN.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO THIS CLOWN IS ILL PAY $500 FOR A PICTURE OR A 100% UNMISTAKABLE ID OF WHO THIS ASSHOLE IS.

YOURE TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

very interesting.....$500 huh.....you are pissed Kosta.....oh boy....

Originally posted by bobydigital

very interesting.....$500 huh.....you are pissed Kosta.....oh boy....

Im not pissed this kid is sooo fucking annoying.

If this came from some one with any type of merit fine...but this is a nobody trying to tell other people shit. He has no credentials. He hasnt got a leg to stand on.

He thinks he fucking "industry"

He cleans the bathrooms at the gogobars after the sick fucks jerking off inbetween switching cd's.

You deserve a gig like that son.

mark my words.....YOU WILL NEVER HOLD A DECENT RESIDENCY AT A RESPECTABLE VENUE IN THIS STATE OR NEW YORK IF ANYONE EVER FOUND OUT WHO YOU WERE.

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

WHOA...NOW YOU REALLY GOT HIM...KOSTAP WATCH OUT!!!

KOSTAP WHY SO MUCH HOSTILITY? TIS' THE SEASON TO BE HAPPY

ahh this kids just an asshole that claims to be a resource on music and spinning pokes fun at others yet hides like a spineless coward.

I( make fun of people but use my real name.

I dont need to hide unlike he does.

and decent is something other than seedy hudson county gogo bars.

Originally posted by kostaP

Im not pissed this kid is sooo fucking annoying.

If this came from some one with any type of merit fine...but this is a nobody trying to tell other people shit. He has no credentials. He hasnt got a leg to stand on.

He thinks he fucking "industry"

He cleans the bathrooms at the gogobars after the sick fucks jerking off inbetween switching cd's.

You deserve a gig like that son.

mark my words.....YOU WILL NEVER HOLD A DECENT RESIDENCY AT A RESPECTABLE VENUE IN THIS STATE OR NEW YORK IF ANYONE EVER FOUND OUT WHO YOU WERE.

I am pretty sure he spins in Philly at Delilahs Den - can I have my $500 now please? or do I have to go there and kick his ass too?