Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"ASSETERIA" Comes To DEKO! This Sat the 27th!

binoys

One of My FAVORITE Parties anywhere is coming to Deko Lounge This Sat Dec 27th!!

The Sunday night Cheetah Party(Asseteria) Is packin up and coming to Deko Lounge for a night of Madness!!

Special Guest Hosts Rob Fernandez(Rob Promotions) and Anthony Lamont will be joining us Straight from Cheetah!!

Anthony Lamont brings an amazing amount of Energy to the club, And when you get him on the Mic...Look out!!! Never know what hes gonna say or do!

Resident DJ Richie Santana Will be Supplying the music all night long on the main floor and DJ Klutch will be holdin it down downstairs.

Also We Will have all the special shows and Dancers straight from Cheetah!

This is a chance for anyone that cant make it to the Cheetah Asseteria Party on Sunday nights to check out what its all about!!

The Energy and Atmosphere is Un Matched!! Just come and find out for yourself!!

Hope This is something that EVERYONE comes and checks out. Seriously something im REALLY Excited about, Something different that noone has done yet.

Once Again This Is A Party Brought To You Exclusively By Deko Lounge!

For Guestlist or Table/VIP info just PM me or Email Me at BShah98@aol.com

Originally posted by asuave

"OOO REEEEEAAAALLLYYY DARLIN!" Dats Fantastic.

Ohhh REALLLLY!!!!

Somebody Just Stepped On My Big Toe!!!

WERQ BITCH!! LOL

Anthony Lamont is THE MAN!

Cant wait to see the Crowds Reaction to him on saturday! WOAH!!

Originally posted by someclown

I was definitely not being sarcastic. I love Asseteria at Cheetah. It's probably the best party in the city right now. It is going to be great time.

Yeah I Love That Party, Def one of the best, if not THEEE best Party in the city. If your gonna come to Deko let me know ill save a comp for you.

Also Asseteria This Sunday night is Richie Santana So try and come check it out. Im sure he wont dissapoint you.

Originally posted by binoys

One of My FAVORITE Parties anywhere is coming to Deko Lounge This Sat Dec 27th!!

The Sunday night Cheetah Party(Asseteria) Is packin up and coming to Deko Lounge for a night of Madness!!

Special Guest Hosts Rob Fernandez(Rob Promotions) and Anthony Lamont will be joining us Straight from Cheetah!!

Anthony Lamont brings an amazing amount of Energy to the club, And when you get him on the Mic...Look out!!! Never know what hes gonna say or do!

Resident DJ Richie Santana Will be Supplying the music all night long on the main floor and DJ Klutch will be holdin it down downstairs.

Also We Will have all the special shows and Dancers straight from Cheetah!

This is a chance for anyone that cant make it to the Cheetah Asseteria Party on Sunday nights to check out what its all about!!

The Energy and Atmosphere is Un Matched!! Just come and find out for yourself!!

Hope This is something that EVERYONE comes and checks out. Seriously something im REALLY Excited about, Something different that noone has done yet.

Once Again This Is A Party Brought To You Exclusively By Deko Lounge!

For Guestlist or Table/VIP info just PM me or Email Me at BShah98@aol.com

will the "other side" of new jersey be attending this party??- along with the guidos and juice heads of new jersey- that would be something I'd like to see video clips of- I might fall over from laughter lmfao

Originally posted by binoys

Yeah I Love That Party, Def one of the best, if not THEEE best Party in the city. If your gonna come to Deko let me know ill save a comp for you.

Also Asseteria This Sunday night is Richie Santana So try and come check it out. Im sure he wont dissapoint you.

:mad: :mad: I wish I could make it. I have to work this weekend. I heard Richie Santana at Roxy a couple weeks ago and he was awesome.