Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Godisadj summed up by Nootsy

kostaP

This post was soooo good it needed its own thread.

Originally posted by nootsy

I will have to say the strippers do tip out the DJ - I will give this loser that. But lets not talk about money for a second cause no one really cares what anyone makes - noone is impressed. Rather lets talk about Djing - I dont know you Goddj but I assume by your screenname that you hold Djs in high regard. The Only Dj gig that is worse in the eyes of a DJ is a Batmitvah or a sweet 16. Real Djs would not be caught dead doing what you do no matter what. Real Djs want the rep. So if you think there is a God of a DJ out there rippin it up in a strip club you are a fool - so go shake your ass for your 350 and take your playlist from a cracked out stripper that will give you 10 bucks to play that funky music white boy and be happy. I for one am glad you make 115,000 a year but do not for one second tell me or pretend that you have any talent whatsoever when you are Djing to drunk men looking at ass - they dont give a fuck what the music sounds like and that is the only reason you are there. Bottom line Strip club Djais are to Club Djais as XFL was to NFL - Irrelivent wannabees

Originally posted by godisadj

sorry but i get paid to look at girls dancing.

Yeah cause you couldnt see any ass any other way you pathetic fuck.

You prob pop in a cd peek in the girlschanging room and go jerk off in between cd's you loser....THAT IS NOT CONSIDERED SEX>>>YOU ARE STILL A VIRGIN.

Youre lucky if 10-15 girls tip you $10 bucks each for poppin on their "pussy control" or other gogo bar song.

LOOOOSSSSERRRRRR

WAKE UP AND GET A REAL JOB.

And Dont eventhink of knockin Lil C as muchas people make fun of him he gets spots in clubs everywhere...and youconsider him cheese for being on KTU but he is widely known and I give him props for that alone.Maybe youthink he is commercial and shit but he gets more gigs left and right than you youfucking loser.

He did something with himself gogo bar to Radio what do you have to bring to the table???

NOTHING NOW STFU

Getting gigs at nightclubs???????????

Plan and simple...............it's who u know, not how good u r and u r a clueless F#$k if u don't know that already. One more thing Strip club dj r nothing, we just play the music so the girls have something to dance to. I used to be a strip club dj and the money is good, it doesn't matter what u play most guys r trashed anyway............... LOL Any strip clubs hiring dj's, I have 2 days free........

I'm not supporting godisadj or anybody else, i'm just stating my opinion.............

Hopefully there will be some strippers at SG on tuesday........LOL

Originally posted by deeelite1

I'm sick of bein a square.

I'm in

YOURE NOT A SQUARE BABE ;)

SIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

And MKutlass Its not always who you know to get a gig...I can name many that werent popular or well known but got given a chance because of a demo cd.

Look at Giorgio for example...He used to spin for me for free back in the day just to get his foot in...He did many guest spots and opening at Image and a few other Gigs.

Godisadj what did you do??? NOTHING.

Stick to them strip clubs kid and hang out with your kind sleazy perverted old men that dont get none and are there 6 days a week right next to you.

I DISAGREE, I THINK A STRIP JOINT IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET STARTED. THINK ABOUT IT, YOU CAN SPIN....EVERYDAY.....FOR LIKE 5 / 6 HRS & TIGHTEN YOUR SKILLS. I UNDERSTAND NO ONE IS GOING TO A TIT JOINT TO HEAR THE "DJ" BUT THAT DOSEN'T MEAN THE DJ CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION. I MEAN, IF YOUR THE MAIN DJ @ A CLAM HOUSE & YOUR WORKIN 5 DAYS A WEEK, THATS ALOT OF SPINNIN. YOU GOTTA LEARN SOMETHING BEING BEHIND THE TABLES 5 HRS A DAY.

Originally posted by vip-tech

I DISAGREE, I THINK A STRIP JOINT IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET STARTED. THINK ABOUT IT, YOU CAN SPIN....EVERYDAY.....FOR LIKE 5 / 6 HRS & TIGHTEN YOUR SKILLS. I UNDERSTAND NO ONE IS GOING TO A TIT JOINT TO HEAR THE "DJ" BUT THAT DOSEN'T MEAN THE DJ CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION. I MEAN, IF YOUR THE MAIN DJ @ A CLAM HOUSE & YOUR WORKIN 5 DAYS A WEEK, THATS ALOT OF SPINNIN. YOU GOTTA LEARN SOMETHING BEING BEHIND THE TABLES 5 HRS A DAY.

Not when they dont even mix.

They pop on cd in then the next.

When was the last time you heard a "sickkkk track " at a gogo bar??

Or decent mixing for that matter??

Originally posted by vip-tech

When was the last time you heard a DJ Rip it up at a strip club? Most of the time the dancers tell them what to play and the djs play it so they get tipped out at the end of the night. Better off prcticing in your basement. Look its a great way to make money - but it dosent really take talent thats all I am saying.

Originally posted by mkutlass

Getting gigs at nightclubs???????????

Plan and simple...............it's who u know, not how good u r and u r a clueless F#$k if u don't know that already. One more thing Strip club dj r nothing, we just play the music so the girls have something to dance to. I used to be a strip club dj and the money is good, it doesn't matter what u play most guys r trashed anyway............... LOL Any strip clubs hiring dj's, I have 2 days free........

I'm not supporting godisadj or anybody else, i'm just stating my opinion.............

Hopefully there will be some strippers at SG on tuesday........LOL

It is not all who you know. It has alot to do with talent - I know plenty of Djs that worked in shit holes and now have good reps. If a club owner isnt packing a club your gone plain and simple. If it was all about who you know - I would fuckn DJ. I will say this one more time Strip Club DJ is a great way to make cash but dont tell me it takes talent - :tongue::mad: