Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck the technics.. it's all about Gemini 500's baby

hey i saw some threads on cp about someone selling technics..

to all the people out there that are unsure of whether they want to get involved in dj'ing because equipment costs a crapload of money im selling my old tables.. i bought 1200's about a year ago and haven't really touched the gemini's.. i actually tried to sell them over the summer but to no avail.. im willing to let two good gemini 500's and a gemini bpm 150 mixer with trackmaster needles go for about 200 or best offer if anyone is interested PM me or respond on here.. im from staten island and am willing to drive anywhere in the city...

ps i also have glow in the dark plastikman (the logo of the pic in my signature) slipmats to throw in for free too :D

Originally posted by oldtimer

hey i saw some threads on cp about someone selling technics..

to all the people out there that are unsure of whether they want to get involved in dj'ing because equipment costs a crapload of money im selling my old tables.. i bought 1200's about a year ago and haven't really touched the gemini's.. i actually tried to sell them over the summer but to no avail.. im willing to let two good gemini 500's and a gemini bpm 150 mixer with trackmaster needles go for about 200 or best offer if anyone is interested PM me or respond on here.. im from staten island and am willing to drive anywhere in the city...

ps i also have glow in the dark plastikman (the logo of the pic in my signature) slipmats to throw in for free too :D

hey oldtimer... that sounds like a good idea!!! It's so cheap too wow!!!

nah jk bump... bump.... bumpbump it up!!