Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos is ready for subliminal party , rojer s , and dt

Originally posted by Codica3

That was my favorite party last year.. :(

ill be dead ass with ya...the last 3 times ive seen erick spin was a total disappointment...once was in ibiza when he went record for record with deep dish...that could be one reason why though cause they r 2 totally different genres of house...the party itself was my worst night out there....the 2 other times i saw him at discotheque he was very disappointing as well...the first few times i saw him he was amazing...his essential mix last weekend was pretty good....maybe the rest of the subliminal DJs r good which can make up for erick...im just not a fan as of late but i cant really make a decision based on 3 bad times (although they were in a row)

Originally posted by joecrack13

ill be dead ass with ya...the last 3 times ive seen erick spin was a total disappointment...once was in ibiza when he went record for record with deep dish...that could be one reason why though cause they r 2 totally different genres of house...the party itself was my worst night out there....the 2 other times i saw him at discotheque he was very disappointing as well...the first few times i saw him he was amazing...his essential mix last weekend was pretty good....maybe the rest of the subliminal DJs r good which can make up for erick...im just not a fan as of late but i cant really make a decision based on 3 bad times (although they were in a row)

dont know man erick is awesome everytime i hear him

Originally posted by joecrack13

yea i think im the wierdo on this one...its only opinion though...now if it were jonathan peters u said was awesome id fight ya to death on it...but ill let erick slide

Nope your not alone...I saw him at Pacha in the begining of Sept and he was just ok at best.

Roger on the other hand was amazing:D Mondays were my favorite nights.

• 4 weeks later...