Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do the Christmas/New Years, etc HOLIDAYS mean 2 U?

If anything.....and the PRIMARY Meaning!!!:)

Like is it being with family,...... gettin wasted with friends if u have any, if not, alone...sharing of gifts amongst one another....or just receiving gifts for u greedy selfish bastards out there.....or maybe it has no meaning for u cuz your a heathen, without a job or money to buy anything...so who cares...is your attitude

:D

:confused:

hhmm dunno

it depends how old and who u are

it was sooo diffent when i was younger

it was fun, it still is but in a diffrent way

seeing how its diffent to when u visit friends at this time of year

some familys are big, others small, some get wasted, others don't

some find this hoilday waaay too comerical others right nw are still at midnight mass

for me its another day of the year ( not a practing cathloic) another day out of the year that i get a chance to SEE my family ( everyones schedule is sooo erratic) and get to chill with ALL my friends( hey we all have busy schedules) its great to know when i get up tommorow i'll make up what i lost in xmas shopping (hahahah) and get to spend some quality time with family , then friends

but i LOVE hoilday weekends best parties!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see what u r sayin....Chistmas is less important to me now than it was when I was growin up....like what u said...things change...as people grow up...changes occur like families leave u by either dying out, move away, etc...

I mean it's nice to go with the flow....and participate in parties, etc... and not be a spoiled sport...

but some of us become more knowledgeable about life and put things in perspective based on the new knowledge, experience...and regardless, life changes, whether we like to admit..or not....

we might have believed in Santa when we were young, and now we are like WTF:blown: liek it's childs' play

:rolleyes:

And I could appreciate...the presents, decorations, lights, spirit...but I think life should be celebrated more often that way thatn just at this time of the year.....:cool: