Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LiL CEE @ SLEEP FRI POST XmASS PARTY

when is the riddler or louie devito coming?, since your going the commerical route. ENUFF SAID...................... Why not hire guys like Justin huggins, richie santana, manny the greek, dj touch, mike bugout, or anybody else. Why not go onto metromix**********, and listen and book some new talent, there's an idea. Listen i'm not dissing u guys, but u always r booking 2nd rate talent (i'm not talking about your regular dj's aka moo, realm or geoigo, i haven't heard them enuff to make a fair opinion).

If you knew anything about the situation...or maybe just paid attention to the board...you would know that Richie cant play there cuz its too close to Deko

Here is a thought...why not mind your business...you act like you stopped going cuz of the DJ...when you have never even been there...

Plus Cee and KTU, although commercial...bring heads...who drink alcohol...which means money...

But maybe you forgot about that

The Promoter Charity Ball is still in the works

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

If you knew anything about the situation...or maybe just paid attention to the board...you would know that Richie cant play there cuz its too close to Deko

Here is a thought...why not mind your business...you act like you stopped going cuz of the DJ...when you have never even been there...

Plus Cee and KTU, although commercial...bring heads...who drink alcohol...which means money...

But maybe you forgot about that

The Promoter Charity Ball is still in the works

listen up babywarrior, which by the way is a really stupid name come up with another one. As far as minding my own business, this is a public message board, I will give my opinon and if u don't like it u can climb back up Lil c and Ktu ass. As far as bringing in heads, Isn't that the promoters job???? Why not just fired Elite ent. and just hired Lil c, the riddler, and any other corny ktu dj's, u will get free plugs over the radio............. Since Sleep is only looking for quanity not quality, I guess that is why there r so many reviews saying the crowd was a weird crowd. U were a good little tool, now go get your comps for this friday............................................................................. U turned this into a bashing thread not me, I only asked why they use the same guest dj's.

Originally posted by mkutlass

As far as Richie playing close to Deko, I don't think Serge or any of the other promoter care what Richie does on his Friday nites...............................

Not true. Because Richie is a residentt DJ at Deko, he isnt allowed to spin at certain places due to their distance to Deko. Im sure they let him spin at Poor Billy's as a favor the promoters cause they are some of the same promoters at Deko Saturday that Poor Billy's has on thursday

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Not true. Because Richie is a residentt DJ at Deko, he isnt allowed to spin at certain places due to their distance to Deko. Im sure they let him spin at Poor Billy's as a favor the promoters cause they are some of the same promoters at Deko Saturday that Poor Billy's has on thursday

That's not cool.................I don't see the problem,with him spinning ANYWHERE on fridays. I hope he is making very good money spinning at Deko. He's probably missing out on alot of money......................

That's not cool.................I don't see the problem,with him spinning ANYWHERE on fridays. I hope he is making very good money spinning at Deko. He's probably missing out on alot of money......................

Most places are like that. Its a smart business move. And Richie gets taken care of by the Deko owners.

There is A LOT MORE POLITICS that goes on behind the scenes than most people know about it. Richie is NOT allowed to spin at Sleep based on his relationship with Deko and the close distance it is to the venue. Same goes for Manny as well. So before you start calling the shots and pointing fingers, there is more to it than you know.

Come on out, bring your friends, hell bring a dj with you and we'll buy you a drink for your trouble. Enuff said.