Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>BEST & WORST GiFT you got for Christmas?

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by phatman

...if someone got me that for x-mas, they wouldnt have to give me a gift for any future holidays...EVER...lol...congrats...

its actually more like a ... christmass/engagement/birthday gift...

got engaged last month and my birthday's next month....

best: digital camera & photo printer :D

worst: well all my gifts were stuff that i wanted... but my dad thought it was funny to put "crack cream" in my stocking LOL... crack cream as in severe dry/cracked skin cream but here i am thinkin its butt crack cream... so yea i think thats prolly the worst it got, although its pretty damn funny

Originally posted by linabina

best: digital camera & photo printer :D

worst: well all my gifts were stuff that i wanted... but my dad thought it was funny to put "crack cream" in my stocking LOL... crack cream as in severe dry/cracked skin cream but here i am thinkin its butt crack cream... so yea i think thats prolly the worst it got, although its pretty damn funny

you had crack cream in you stocking?? :confused::laugh:

I couldn't help myself.....:blown:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Best: $$$$ and a whole new set of pots & pans

Can't say I have a worst since I appreciate all the gifts I got... all though one in particular was rather lame (co-worker gave me some ghey pillow big enuff for my cats head)

:laugh:

you like to cook???

Originally posted by dgmodel

phatster what are you doing tonight? im going to cook up some marvelous shit... just trying to figure out what, between my shitty friends here noone can decide...

How can you even think about food today:confused:

I got like 40 tons of leftovers in the fridge...

i dont know yet...gym after work...then gotta check in with dad and see what's up...tony invited me to that party in queens tomorrow...said your ass would not come out for it though...

as for food...do you have a wok...good night for chinese...a nice stir-fry perhaps?...

Originally posted by dgmodel

phatster what are you doing tonight? im going to cook up some marvelous shit... just trying to figure out what, between my shitty friends here noone can decide...

Cooking up marvelous shit with your shitty friends.... sounds like a shit-kickin' good time:D

Originally posted by phatman

i dont know yet...gym after work...then gotta check in with dad and see what's up...tony invited me to that party in queens tomorrow...said your ass would not come out for it though...

as for food...do you have a wok...good night for chinese...a nice stir-fry perhaps?...

thats what i was thinking as well...

Originally posted by lolahotass

Cooking up marvelous shit with your shitty friends.... sounds like a shit-kickin' good time:D

its theme night~! lol...