Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need Help for NEW YEAR'S EVE

HELP FIRST NEW YEAR EVE AS 21

New Year's Eve is my birthday and i turn 21 i want to go to a club and Have a New years eve to REMEMBER i'm a college student so i'm looking for a club which fit me something wild......not were people are all stuck up and stuff but whatever i just wanna have an open bar and chill atomsphere. I do go clubbin mostly to clubs that play house music and that type .I am just not that famliarwith NYC clubs esp. ones that are 21 and over..

Originally posted by njocjr

HELP FIRST NEW YEAR EVE AS 21

New Year's Eve is my birthday and i turn 21 i want to go to a club and Have a New years eve to REMEMBER i'm a college student so i'm looking for a club which fit me something wild......not were people are all stuck up and stuff but whatever i just wanna have an open bar and chill atomsphere. I do go clubbin mostly to clubs that play house music and that type .I am just not that famliarwith NYC clubs esp. ones that are 21 and over..

BABYLONS KISS party... no drama, no plasticos, all house music... excellent vibe all kinds of people... dark, sexy pumpin party.... I will be there along with my people... I recomend it.

see details on babylons kiss thread