Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mystify22

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Digga and I were in the mall shopping as if the end of the world was near.. and we found this kiosk full of magic tricks.. Naturally we stopped because we figured we'd buy something there as well, and the little worker guy was flashing a light all over the place and when DIgga saw the packaging for it he started to scream OMG Deeeeeeeeeelite... hahhahaha then about a minute later while Digga was tryin to get the little worker guy to fess up to the mystery behind the trick (without having to pay $29.95) I noticed another magic trick right below it called Hot Rod! Then I started to scream and jump, DIgga started to scream and jump, I took pics and the little worker guy is probably still standing there with his light tryin to figure out what happened.

Originally posted by roddigga

GREEK......word of advice, do not jump in front of a moving freight train, i just shot bigtime w/ 2 tons of coal and the engine is warming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

stacked, you have to understand i swollowed 2 perks at the mall yesterday and digga was all sorts of fucked up, i saw a magic kit w/ dee's and diggas name on it andi thaught GOD was speaking to me................SO DIGGA IS TAKING UP MAGIC AS A NEW HOBBY!!!!!

mysty you've just lowered your rank in the draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod...Pack up the train...tell Conductor Chris to choo choo" the horn and meet down at my place...I am getting some sushi later....I don't thinjk it was a good idea to mix the nolva and prop....oh well....living life through chemistry...

GREEK......word of advice, do not jump in front of a moving freight train, i just shot bigtime w/ 2 tons of coal and the engine is warming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

stacked, you have to understand i swollowed 2 perks at the mall yesterday and digga was all sorts of fucked up, i saw a magic kit w/ dee's and diggas name on it andi thaught GOD was speaking to me................SO DIGGA IS TAKING UP MAGIC AS A NEW HOBBY!!!!!

mysty you've just lowered your rank in the draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you still in Hacky?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Rod...Pack up the train...tell Conductor Chris to choo choo" the horn and meet down at my place...I am getting some sushi later....I don't thinjk it was a good idea to mix the nolva and prop....oh well....living life through chemistry...

You serious about the sushi?

stacked......the shady chinese kid!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

gotta love the kidz that want to sit at our lunch table!!!!!!!

Rodd...Little do they know we often start food fights....and take there tator tots when they ar enot looking.....Co-Ed Lunch Table of course...

btw deee, bigtime and i were just discussing how we walked in w/ the 2 hottest girls at deko last night!!!!!!!!, and bigtime would like to appologize for his violent rage......i told him that him and i were eventually going to be brother in laws and he was just upset that we could spend next x-mas toghether.........PLEASE FORGIVE HIM

and yes i am still in hacky............, i had a zanny and some greens for breakfast, IM SO FUCKING HIGH!!!!, i meand HOT!!!!!!!!!!

well as long as I get a calendar, signed, then I wont be standing there..... but if i dont, then ill be the conductor

btw deee, bigtime and i were just discussing how we walked in w/ the 2 hottest girls at deko last night!!!!!!!!, and bigtime would like to appologize for his violent rage......i told him that him and i were eventually going to be brother in laws and he was just upset that we could spend next x-mas toghether.........PLEASE FORGIVE HIM

and yes i am still in hacky............, i had a zanny and some greens for breakfast, IM SO FUCKING HIGH!!!!, i meand HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Is the other little lunatic still there?

she's hilarious, my new fwiend

greek you have lots to learn and need to pay attention.......digga is the only one hear who is allowed to not pay attention!!!!!!!!

read the thread, BIGTIME is the conductor of his train, ARE YOU SAYING YOU CAN FILL HIS SHOES IN OUR ALREADY PERFECT CREW?????????

INTERESTING........................

greek you have lots to learn and need to pay attention.......digga is the only one hear who is allowed to not pay attention!!!!!!!!

read the thread, BIGTIME is the conductor of his train, ARE YOU SAYING YOU CAN FILL HIS SHOES IN OUR ALREADY PERFECT CREW?????????

INTERESTING........................

Rodd...Membership is closed as of now...the table is filled...not even kidding...

Ok..no more fucking around...meet me down in Woodbridge at 5pm...Sushi, Scoops and The Oval Office Meeting...lots of talking needs to get accomplished...

Rodd...Membership is closed as of now...the table is filled...not even kidding...

Ok..no more fucking around...meet me down in Woodbridge at 5pm...Sushi, Scoops and The Oval Office Meeting...lots of talking needs to get accomplished...

Woodbrige?

wtf?

hahahaha Yes Brutus Chris....Danielle please come...I want to duct tape your mouth shut and pour syrup in your ears....and have you sit Indian Style on my floor....while I have you watch re-runs of Fragal Rock

omg

by far one of your funniest posts. Syrup in my ears?

I'm definately going now. I need to thank you in person for making me convulse with laughter.