Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mystify22

yes dee she is still here, and lunatic is not the word.....its more like tourette!!!!!!!, me met on a messege board, www.hihavetouretteatclubs.com, my screne name was RAINMAN, and her was RAINGIRL.................it was almost too perfect!!!!!!!

get your asss of here now, we neeed FOOD and another HOT BOD TO WARM UP THIS PAD!!!!!!!!1

IM SO FUCKING HIGH!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

yes dee she is still here, and lunatic is not the word.....its more like tourette!!!!!!!, me met on a messege board, www.hihavetouretteatclubs.com, my screne name was RAINMAN, and her was RAINGIRL.................it was almost too perfect!!!!!!!

get your asss of here now, we neeed FOOD and another HOT BOD TO WARM UP THIS PAD!!!!!!!!1

IM SO FUCKING HIGH!!!!!!!!!

she is insane

I'm trying to contact my Tamigah but I think she finally crashed after Crobar,Exit then Discoteque, she finally went to sleep.

Lemme try to motivate and get dressed.

deeeeeeeeeeee btw, im diggin the fucking sig!!!!!!!!!!!

ive decided we need to take our magic show on the fuckin road, we will start off w/ our disappearing act!!!!!!!!, it will be great, we will slowly pack our shit and move into a cave right outside of boston...............?????????????? dammit rod, stop smoking, FUCK BOSTON, we're taking our show to VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is fuckin great...................you should have seen digga at deko!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was spazzing out, we pulled an old high school trick before we got into deko, we let the car fill up w/ carbon monoxide.......prob for about 10 exits!!!!!!!!!!!!!, digga was in another world at deko....................

i kept thinking people were bumpin into me, but it was that stupid curtain that hangs in the middle of the dance floor!!!!!!!!!

digga was TWEEKIN OUT!!!!!!!!!, felt like chris tucker in the PIGEON COUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

that is fuckin great...................you should have seen digga at deko!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was spazzing out, we pulled an old high school trick before we got into deko, we let the car fill up w/ carbon monoxide.......prob for about 10 exits!!!!!!!!!!!!!, digga was in another world at deko....................

i kept thinking people were bumpin into me, but it was that stupid curtain that hangs in the middle of the dance floor!!!!!!!!!

digga was TWEEKIN OUT!!!!!!!!!, felt like chris tucker in the PIGEON COUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sleepy!

i just read your fuckin post...................DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT EVER SAY DIGGA WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND SCREEMING AT THE MALL EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get your story straight, i was to doped up on pain killers to even lift my feet, and drooling on the magic kit does not mean i was screeming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stacked, dont worry about it..............im sitting home wright now making myself laugh..........the dog has not stopped farting!!!, and i cant take it anymore, im fuckin dying listening to these scuds she is dropping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this must be from digga coming down from his high right now.................we've been rippin em together for the past half hour, she hasnt stopped barking everytime she lets another one RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im shitting myself right now listening to these rips she is doing!!!