Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xmas eve italian fish dinner

funeralhome

It might be a belgian thing........ didn't realize there were so many belgians in Texas tho:confused:

The only thing I remember about Houstan was that everything you ordered in every fucking restaurant had jalapeno peppers in it... Imagine ordering shrimp coctail and the coctail sauce is ketchup with a bunch of green shit in it... .

2lb Lobsters boiled/steamed

Scungili Diablo - pepper hot red sause

Shrimp cocktail

Calamari salad - mixed seafood salad w celery,basil, ect.

Gardunno - fried celery type veg

2 dozen Blueclaw crabs in red crab sause

Strufallio - dessert

Finoica - celery type, tast like black liqourish

bunch of other stuff..

Once 12 midnight comes we cook..

Broccoli Rab with Sausages can have it with or without italian bread.

Its like a eating marathon lol...

Eve is the best.

Christmas was like THanksgiving...

Im hungry now - :laugh:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

heh... dont like thin crust... I'm sicilian... :laugh:

Gotta make a run up to New Haven CT.... they have great pizza up there.... I know what you're thinking .... New Haven Ct???? yes... New Haven CT...

been to sally,'s new haven and the rest etc many many times- i make sicilian pie on the grill also- 2nd best to spaumoni gardens lol

best sicilain pizza in brooklyn is at difara's on ave j and east 15th ... some poeple say its the best pizza in new york period.. i dont like their regular pizza.. its too thin for me... I like denino's in staten island.....

Sally's isn't really that good... I like Modern... its not on wooster street with the rest of them but its worth looking for ..

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

best sicilain pizza in brooklyn is at difara's on ave j and east 15th ... some poeple say its the best pizza in new york period.. i dont like their regular pizza.. its too thin for me... I like denino's in staten island.....

Sally's isn't really that good... I like Modern... its not on wooster street with the rest of them but its worth looking for ..

difaras is the bomb i go there often , i like their neoplitan pie with the artichokes best- its like going back in time there to the early 1960's