Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RICHIE SANTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry my people but digga had his secretary delete all of diggas past few posts, apparently i was inhaling too much carbon monoxide and forget to log off at bigtimes house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread was a shout out to RICHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i totally forget what i wrote before my secretary deleted this one by accident, BUT CYBER HUG TO YA RICHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

joe.....i really feel bad that you have to get in between lisa's secret love for me????????

but come on now.......to pay for my drinks and get me all looped up just so i could make out w/ her!!?????? HOW ABSURD!!!!!!!

i feel like all i am to you people is just a piece of ground beef!!!!!!

she's e-mailing me, calling my work, buying me a fuckin web cam so she can watch me do my dishes in my roomates state troooper uniform, THIS IS GETTIN OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT THEN AGAIN, DIGGA LOVES TO GET DOMINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE LYSOL READY JAR, DIGGA's GOING FOR THE BOSS!!!!!!!!

whhoooaaaaaaa I thought that I was the only person that could see that web cam...lisa this is war...he's MY Digga....

that's good Joe can wear that better then Digga anyway...the mermaid tail flatters his figure better..maybe Rod can wear the lobster costume....listen when he not stalking you he's stalking me..he needs help...I think he thinks he's arab, not a mexican, he's trying to collect a harem...

dammit..........the fuckin internet is totally ruining diggas game!!!!

first i forget to log off at bigtimes crib, he posts how im gay and diggas mom called me at work in tears after reading bigtime's posts!!!!!!!!!!, thnx bigtime!!!!

anyway, girls girls girls, there is enough of digga to go around NYE!!!!!!!, lisa baught me the webcam so all of cyber world can see digga 24 hours a day!!!!!!!!!

and so, im into role playing and wearing costumes, and what????

lisa once had me dress up like a frosty the snow man, what a mistake that was, it took us 24 hours just to defrost my nuts!!!!!!

SEE YA ALL NYE, PUCKER UP!!!!!!!!!! IM SPINNING A BOTTLE AT MIDNIGHT AND SUCKING DOWN THE FIRST GIRL IT LANDS ON, AND NO CARDBOARD CUT OUTS OF YOU LISA JUST SO IT INCREASES YOUR ODDS OF WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

binoy, what are you talking about digga is planting you a special VIP kiss at 11:58 PM!!!, please make sure you brush, i dont like gigavitus.....and wear some nice lotion, i like soft brown skin!!!!

lisa, you are learning how to get to diggas heart!!!!!!!!! take charge and tell me how it is, i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!, im very shy and this is my first time playing spin the bottle................let me get this right, if it lands on you, we take off all our clothes right on the spot and lambada till valentines day??????????????????

INTERESTING...................

also can we please not have rod dress up like whinnie the pooh, i understand your childhood dream of having sex with winnie the pooh but your last request was just absurd, when i left your house 2 weeks ago in that costume i got chased for 3 blocks by elementary school kidz wanting me to take a pic w/ them!!!!!!!!