Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RICHIE SANTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main Entry: har·em

Pronunciation: 'har-&m, 'her-

Function: noun

Etymology: Arabic harIm, literally, something forbidden & haram, literally, sanctuary

Date: 1623

1 a : a usually secluded house or part of a house allotted to women in a Muslim household b : the wives, concubines, female relatives, and servants occupying a harem

2 : a group of women associated with one man

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMM YOU LEA!!!!!!!!!!!

do you understand what you did to digga.....by having me attempt to read your last post!!!!!!!!!!!, digga just broke out in sweat and had to call his dog over to help me translate what the hell that goddam word meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................so all im able to comprehend is that HAREM is a noun???????????????? correct???

let me have my dog use it in a sentence so i can understand the meaning......................quiz me 2morrow, and hopefully not only will i know what the word means, but i will be able to SPELL IT ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMM YOU LEA!!!!!!!!!!!

do you understand what you did to digga.....by having me attempt to read your last post!!!!!!!!!!!, digga just broke out in sweat and had to call his dog over to help me translate what the hell that goddam word meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................so all im able to comprehend is that HAREM is a noun???????????????? correct???

let me have my dog use it in a sentence so i can understand the meaning......................quiz me 2morrow, and hopefully not only will i know what the word means, but i will be able to SPELL IT ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Lunatic...Is In My Head"

digggasssssss you crazy man...very crazy man..

ok lisa you get digga at midnight and I get Shah..fair deal..you can't have them both! Jar will be w/ the 619er I am sure.

Diggas you and your dog sound like your are a little too close..is the dog part of your harem too???:D

Originally posted by ceeotter

ok lisa you get digga at midnight and I get Shah..fair deal..you can't have them both! Jar will be w/ the 619er I am sure.

Diggas you and your dog sound like your are a little too close..is the dog part of your harem too???:D

I am gonna kill you!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by ceeotter

BUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!!!!

i love watching digga mess with everyones heads......wondering what he will say next or write next......i witnessed this through his 7 years of college.......he was a master theif.....stealing lighters, remote controls, and every piece of food available.....driving everyone nuts in college......prank phone calls all the time.....and forget about the crackhead excursions to Exit that were planned every saturday.......he had 75 retarded college kids running around the dorms all banged up screaming zombie nation........oh the memories!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i love watching digga mess with everyones heads......wondering what he will say next or write next......i witnessed this through his 7 years of college.......he was a master theif.....stealing lighters, remote controls, and every piece of food available.....driving everyone nuts in college......prank phone calls all the time.....and forget about the crackhead excursions to Exit that were planned every saturday.......he had 75 retarded college kids running around the dorms all banged up screaming zombie nation........oh the memories!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY DON26......................

and to think you were assigned to watch and teach digga!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB DAVE, after so many years i still need to look at the pictures when going through the drive through at BURGER KING!!!