Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Anyone Interested...

Originally posted by jarmenio

I still have limited tickets available for Deko/Abyss NYE. Deko is $30 in advance, Abyss is $25 General Admission or $50 with a 9-11 Top Shelf Open Bar. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com if interested. Prices for both clubs will be more the night of so get them cheap while you can.

Have Fun tonight... I'll see u later on;)

and Happy New Year Joe:D

Originally posted by ceeotter

dave pull the littler yellow bus right up front:laugh:

11 hours 45 mins.......

Ms. Otter.....we had to go with the van and taxi combo........felt like rolling up in style........this is gonna get ugly!!!!......i am bringing my own personal napkins for this event and a seeing eye dog for rodrigo!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Ms. Otter.....we had to go with the van and taxi combo........felt like rolling up in style........this is gonna get ugly!!!!......i am bringing my own personal napkins for this event and a seeing eye dog for rodrigo!!!

I can totally see Rod walking in with Sunglasses on and a seeing eye dog!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

yea he will need an interpreter for sure...I takes bets he doesn't even remeber being at DEKO tomorrow!!!

YES bring napkins!!!!! I am on a search at lunch for soem nice silver ones!!!

UGLY is an understatement...I am going to make your bday look liek a walk in the park ..beware...

otter , digga, diez, & jar TOGETHER....I love it!!!