Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwww!

KOSTA P- LONG TIME NO DONKEY! WE SAW A FEW OF THE CP JUICEHEADS LAST WEEKEND AND THEY REQUESTED MY PRESENCE-

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG! OVER 1 YEAR SINCE THE DONEKY RULED THIS PIECE OF SHIT BOARD FILLED WITH LOSERS!

WE WILL EVENTUALLY ALL MAKE A COME BACK- WE JUST NEED SOME TIME TO REGROUP-

Originally posted by donkeybitch

KOSTA P- LONG TIME NO DONKEY! WE SAW A FEW OF THE CP JUICEHEADS LAST WEEKEND AND THEY REQUESTED MY PRESENCE-

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG! OVER 1 YEAR SINCE THE DONEKY RULED THIS PIECE OF SHIT BOARD FILLED WITH LOSERS!

WE WILL EVENTUALLY ALL MAKE A COME BACK- WE JUST NEED SOME TIME TO REGROUP-

the latest victim is the loser posted above...godisadj

He criticizes everyone and feels he is an authority on music, promoting and all aspects of nightlife...however he is a cheesy gogobar dj struggling to make ends meet....I know mexican DJ's that make more than this loser..feel free to rip on him at will.

Good hearin from you guys.....I hear the K situation in Mexico is thriving as always.....watch those holes!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

the latest victim is the loser posted above...godisadj

He criticizes everyone and feels he is an authority on music, promoting and all aspects of nightlife...however he is a cheesy gogobar dj struggling to make ends meet....I know mexican DJ's that make more than this loser..feel free to rip on him at will.

Good hearin from you guys.....I hear the K situation in Mexico is thriving as always.....watch those holes!!!!!

you really told me.

i'm a victim of gorgeous tits bouncing in front of me, not the cold wind chill standing outside.

Originally posted by godisadj

you really told me.

i'm a victim of gorgeous tits bouncing in front of me, not the cold wind chill standing outside.

Youre so GHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Gorgeous tits that you can never get.

You cant even fuck a stripper bro and theyre the easiest breed of the female species to bang....Youre a LOSER> JUST ADMIT IT.

WHAT CLUB DOES THIS CLOWN DJ AT? MY UNCLE HAS AN INTEREST IN A FEW AROUND PERTH AMBOY AND SAYREVILLE-

LET THE OLD DONKEYBITCH KNOW! HEEEE HAWWWW HEEE HAWWWW

From what I have gathered

Delilah's Den Philly?? I gotta double check my source.

WMC HUH? YOU WILL BE THERE? ASK MOO WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I FOUND HIM LAST YEAR AT WMC! HAHAHAHA SUCKA! I AM NOT AFRAID TO DROP YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF COLLINS WITH 1,000 PEOPLE AROUND. CAN YOU HANDLE IT?

Moo..........now i should be scared!

Originally posted by donkeywhore

GODISADJ! I JUST BOOKED WMC B/C I HEARD YOU WERE GOING!!, I NEED A NEW CRUSAFIX TO WEAR AROUND MY ICED OUT CHAIN, AND WHAT BETTER PERSON TO WEAR AROUND MY NECK THEN YOU!! SEND ME A PIC SO I KNOW WHO DRIVE THE WOODEN STEAKS THROUGH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yeah he's gonna wear you around his iced out cubic zirconia chain. Pizunk!