Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Perfume/Cologne

murrrr

chanel chance is my signature scent right now... it used to be l'eau d'issey and lolita lempicka before that (reeeally need to get another bottle of this... first got it my sophmore year in highschool, still loving it anytime i smell it now 5 years later)

there are so many scents i love, i refrain from buying more than one or two at a time because i'd hate to have any of them go to waste just sitting on my dresser.

i tried design the other week finally but i was really disappointed b/c it smelled grandma-ish on me... didn't smell like candy like i was hoping. i dunno if i picked up a bad bottle or what, it must be the chemistry with my skin cuz it smells nice on girly.

my new obsession is hanae mori. ohhh now that smells like heaven :drool:

Originally posted by mssabina

i tried design the other week finally but i was really disappointed b/c it smelled grandma-ish on me... didn't smell like candy like i was hoping. i dunno if i picked up a bad bottle or what, it must be the chemistry with my skin cuz it smells nice on girly.

:

thanks u.. thats weird though cause i originally bought it cause i smelled it on about 3 other girls, all to who i was like what are you wearing.. and since i started wearing it, i can always smell it on anyone else and it always smells good.. sometimes when u smell it from the bottle it tends to smell to strong but if u put a light spray on it usually smells great. i need to buy a new scent though myself.. who is that lollita stuff by?

Originally posted by linabina

ditto... i get complimented all the time b/c of my scent hehe.. funny thing is that i just say its my natural scent lol... ;)

i haven't been able to say that yet, it seems design is a popular scent, people just walk up to me sometimes and are like u have on design and i know right away when i smell it on someone too.

yea that happens to me too... some people always tell right away that im wearing design.. but others are like omggggg :drool: lol... theres this one guy that used to dj at my bar... he comes up to me every time i see him and sticks his face in my neck and like.. inhales it.. lol.. hes like uuugghhhhh it smelllsssss soooooo gooooood...

definitely has a positive effect on the gentlemen :eek:

Originally posted by girly

who is that lollita stuff by?

i don't think it's by anyone in particular, it's just lolita lempicka. your friend mary anne was wearing it last time we went out. that's what made me want another bottle, it smells so nice on everyone.