Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!~!!~Official Multi-Board Meetup~!!! (America!)~!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ReginaP

let's hope! :D can't wait to see you, it's been too long...

where the hell is d?! :D

yea man it's been a while. I ll see you very soon babe.

Some extra info:

There will be a meetup afterwards over at a new lounge on Avenue A between 1st and 2nd. The owner is allowing me to bring in some of our own DJs. There will be an hour open bar in the downstairs area - where our DJs will be spinning. I've already snagged one DJ and need 1 to 2 more. If anyone is interested in a non-paying gig, lemme know!

You can email me at cmpbllkath@aol.com

In order to be included to the party and open bar, you will need to be on a guestlist to ensure entry plus a wrist band. I'm getting the information so as I know more, you will too. This is a GREAT opportunity for everyone involved. So, if you have questions or want to be put on the list, email me at the above address!

Thanks!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ilyxa

Hey, I would love to join you all at this event, but I have only 1 problem, I dont know anybody here (on the board), I am new here. so may I join you all or this meetup just for old users only ?

yea sorry, you have to have at least 500 posts.

ofcourse you can come.:tongue:

Originally posted by ilyxa

Hey, I would love to join you all at this event, but I have only 1 problem, I dont know anybody here (on the board), I am new here. so may I join you all or this meetup just for old users only ?

yea me too.... i think i might pop in :)

Okay kiddies, a little more info regarding the after party at the lounge:

For one, if you plan to attend, I will need you to either PM me or Email me at cmpbllkath@aol.com. Please, include your first and last name as well as the names of those attending with you.

Secondly, the admission is ONLY $5! We will be having an open bar from Midnight until 1am -- So basically, you pay $5 to drink for one hour on the house!

The party with our DJs being showcased will be in the downstairs area of the lounge. This area will be roped off during the open bar -- that's why you want to make sure you're on the list!

As for the DJs, I'll be putting up their set times and names as soon as I have confirmed everyone -- but I guarantee, QUALITY BEATS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT!

Hope you all plan to come out. It's going to be a wicked night - I can already tell! Everyone is welcome who posts on the boards whether you're a newbie or old skooler! The more people, the better! Any questions, email me, PM me, or IM me on MadamKittE! :D

Our opening DJ: Miss Blue Sky (Down Deep - House)

Other DJs include:

Charlie Ruhle

Shadowchaser

And others TBA

so i started reading this thread from page 4 and im getting excited that there will be a CP meet. (for those that planned to meet at arc on NYE all know what happened that night, right bassboy and karisma!? haha) i get to page one and it says the meet will be on the 24th...i won't be here on the 24th!!! :(

so have fun guys...im sure there will be future meets that i'll be able to attend.