Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iran clarifies the Middle East: Hatred of Jews

igloo

Originally posted by raver_mania

While I believe that Israel has done many manny things that crosses the line of human rights abuse (and still does), I DO NOT believe that Israel should be annhilated. Possibly the British fucked things up (as usual) by plopping a Jewish nation right in the middle of Muslims, but Israel is there now, and there must be co-existence.

i know i know, i just said it to get ppl's juices flowing. i do not wan't innocent israeli civilians to die. but then again, the civilains serve in the military and commit war crimes.

we will let Allah deal with them.

however, israeli's government deserves to be annihilated.

Also, lets talk about the current situation. There was about 18 months of relative peace before the current intifida until something happened. What was that - lemme give you a hint, it involves Sharon, riots, and police brutality.

yeah that hippo said he had the right to visit the dome of the rock at Al-Aqsa.

they started all this violence and they will pay severely for it.

Originally posted by djxeno

yeah that hippo said he had the right to visit the dome of the rock at Al-Aqsa.

they started all this violence and they will pay severely for it.

all by visiting and walking thru a place??? lmfao it was an arab excuse

Originally posted by babbo

all by visiting and walking thru a place??? lmfao it was an arab excuse

No, there were riots (not suicide bombers) which was ruthlessly quelled by the Israelis. Numerous Palestinians were killed...and hence started the violence.

There might have been 18 months of relative peace but the Pals still did not have a state, and were getting increasingly fed up with the state of affairs. SHaron knew how on the edge the Pals were when he made is infamous visit.

you don't see hamas taggin' up the whaling wall do you ?

we don't want a terrorist like sharon in our holy places.

weak response babe- very weak- hammas only wishes to blow up the wall lmfao and the people aorund it

i know i know, i just said it to get ppl's juices flowing. i do not wan't innocent israeli civilians to die. but then again, the civilains serve in the military and commit war crimes.

we will let Allah deal with them.

however, israeli's government deserves to be annihilated.

Agreed most of them do serve in the military, and hence are not strictly civilians, but a large number of the military people are also pretty sickened by whats happening in the OT. Hence, the recent outbursts against the govt by the IDF (these will increase in the future IMO).

No, there were riots (not suicide bombers) which was ruthlessly quelled by the Israelis. Numerous Palestinians were killed...and hence started the violence.

There might have been 18 months of relative peace but the Pals still did not have a state, and were getting increasingly fed up with the state of affairs. SHaron knew how on the edge the Pals were when he made is infamous visit.

just another excuse by arabs to murder

Agreed most of them do serve in the military, and hence are not strictly civilians, but a large number of the military people are also pretty sickened by whats happening in the OT. Hence, the recent outbursts against the govt by the IDF (these will increase in the future IMO).

i wouldn't say large number yet...but yeah the number of ppl are growing

Whatever dude - you're just a muslim-hater :rolleyes:

Just another excuse for Sharon to murder the Palestinians (as he has stated when he was general).

im not for murdering anybody- but i am for self defense-and defense of a population and nation. the arabs dont respond to language and intelligence- and they only resort to violence to israel-usa- and themselves

im not for murdering anybody- but i am for self defense-and defense of a population and nation. the arabs dont respond to language and intelligence- and they only resort to violence to israel-usa- and themselves

if you sincerely believe in what you say you wouldn't support Sharon.

In a previous thread you said something to the effect of everything that muslims touch are destroyed. Sweeping generalizations like that are racist.

i dont give a fuck about sharon, bush. hussein. quadafi, arrafat etc- they arent the issue- and never were/was/or will be for me

haha...and why aren't they the issue? You're making yourself look more and more like a racist instead of someone who's on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

What then is the issue?