Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~*DiVa LaSt NiGhT*~

What a fun night. I must say I havent been to Diva in awhile but went last nite with some friends and we had a great time!

It was actually a little too packed in there for me when i got there, but toward the last half hour it kinda got better. Don't know who the DJ was but he was actually really good!! Mixed up the house with some good choiced hip hop, had the people in the back shakin it ;)

Good seeing some of you out as always! Nootsy and Kosta, voodoo...you boys are everywhere i am! ;)

Good Times Good Times

Great time

I was soooooooooo banged up.

Started at CiRCA decorating for new years at 6pm with mr.ml2k3

quite a few drinks later head over to Diva already bangedup.com

Saw quite a few faces...including the ever so beautiful Adrienne ;) had more drinks....got the fuck outta dodge so I can function today at work...but that aint really happening.

I cant get over how packed the place was last night with today being New YEars Eve and all...guess we all got a headstart on the partying.

Adrienne why is it that everytime I see you out I am a drunken mess?? You dont think I have a problem do you??:tongue:

Originally posted by kostaP

Great time

I was soooooooooo banged up.

Started at CiRCA decorating for new years at 6pm with mr.ml2k3

quite a few drinks later head over to Diva already bangedup.com

Saw quite a few faces...including the ever so beautiful Adrienne ;) had more drinks....got the fuck outta dodge so I can function today at work...but that aint really happening.

I cant get over how packed the place was last night with today being New YEars Eve and all...guess we all got a headstart on the partying.

Adrienne why is it that everytime I see you out I am a drunken mess?? You dont think I have a problem do you??:tongue:

WAS A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT I WAS BANGED UP

Originally posted by adriennektu

What a fun night. I must say I havent been to Diva in awhile but went last nite with some friends and we had a great time!

It was actually a little too packed in there for me when i got there, but toward the last half hour it kinda got better. Don't know who the DJ was but he was actually really good!! Mixed up the house with some good choiced hip hop, had the people in the back shakin it ;)

Good seeing some of you out as always! Nootsy and Kosta, voodoo...you boys are everywhere i am! ;)

Good Times Good Times

See you in Cancun you hottie!

:D

Good time.....Kosta if you remember seeing me...good seeing you out......Axel wazzzzuppp!....call me today dueshbag......Hey Ronnie you may be old but I'm still gonna get that picture of you and it isn't going to be pretty....anyway good seeing everybody last night and hopefully i'll run into you all throughout my adventures tonight....

Originally posted by bobydigital

Good time.....Kosta if you remember seeing me...good seeing you out......Axel wazzzzuppp!....call me today dueshbag......Hey Ronnie you may be old but I'm still gonna get that picture of you and it isn't going to be pretty....anyway good seeing everybody last night and hopefully i'll run into you all throughout my adventures tonight....

:mad:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yeah I heard you almost got your ass kicked guy

At least I didn't stay cuddled up under the blankets with my girlfriend while she read you bed time stories and fed you chowder you ghey asshole....I got up and did what i had to do when it called for it.....you just worry about wiping your nose.....

Originally posted by bobydigital

At least I didn't stay cuddled up under the blankets with my girlfriend while she read you bed time stories and fed you chowder you ghey asshole....I got up and did what i had to do when it called for it.....you just worry about wiping your nose.....

HEY GUY!!!! DONT BE UPSET BECAUSE YOU ARE WITHOUT A CHICK FOR NYE

I FEEL YOUR PAIN YOU WILL BE HANGING OUT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND TONIGHT A REAL MAN WILL BE OUT TONIGHT WITH THE WARRIORS LIKE ME!!!!!

FLU OR NO FLU I WILL BE REPRESENTING WARRIOR STYLE

I FEEL YOUR PAIN YOU WILL BE HANGING OUT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND TONIGHT A REAL MAN WILL BE OUT TONIGHT WITH THE WARRIORS LIKE ME!!!!!

you know what i'm not even gonna reply to your post.....all im gonna do here is CALL YOU OUT!!!!!.....lets go Mr. Bad ass lets see what you got.....come on.....you CAN'T keep up with me.....or any of the warriors.....so step down and retire with some dignity.....otherwise shut the fuck up......hike up your tight ass jeans.....throw on your foggy ass Buddy Holly look alike glasses......button up your v-neck sweater and take a deep breath....because if you are going to talk shit about warrior status.....its gonna be a LONG ASS NIGHT!!!!......as you can see I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR SHIT TODAY!!!....SHUT UP!!! :mad:

Originally posted by fanto1

I had a good time too, it was nice talking w/ u adrienne:D

-brittany

Aww you too hon, it was so good to finally meet you. I have heard such good thing bout you and you def are a sweetie. How random that you and Sonia are friends and we grew up together! Oh and here's the picture we took last nite, so cute! Hope u have a great time tonite!

mr digital........... aka Thunder thighs, you wish you could even fit in half the pant out there tough guy

fat above the knees

thin below the knees

Guy, dont let me smack that shit stain off your lip your ex girlfriend

RAZOR .............. gave you...........

You stupid Maggot, you are a disgrace, you go out once and you think your a tough guy ha

you fuckin tool

mr digital........... aka Thunder thighs, you wish you could even fit in half the pant out there tough guy

fat above the knees

thin below the knees

Guy, dont let me smack that shit stain off your lip your ex girlfriend

RAZOR .............. gave you...........

You stupid Maggot, you are a disgrace, you go out once and you think your a tough guy ha

you fuckin tool

Your posts were missed William

where are you going ?!?!? i thought you and your bird were hosting a boston tea party for nye ??