Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: DJCARLOS

justuw8nc

a thread dedicated to me....wow!

i would like to thank all of the little people that let me push their buttons...umm..its great to know how easy it is to let a person get control of you...thanks a lot for this!

:laugh:

by the way....your insults to tina signify that you are lower than her... thanks!

Oooooooookay.....I've just gotta ask, what is your fascination/obsession with Diabolique? Even if she is a "hooker", SO WHAT?! She ain't askin YOU to feed her! She probably don't have to ask ANYBODY for SHIT! Let the bitch live!

And like one comedian said.....dudes aren't paying for the fuck, they're paying for the girl to LEAVE when it's over! :laugh:

Originally posted by djcarlosf

actually i dont know her...its just pathetic to see someone talk about someone else when they should be doing something positive. hope you understand :)

I can't wait to meet you Carlos! I feel like I know you already being brought together by these lowlifes called alter egos...

I may be heading down to miami today to visit my girlfriends, maybe we can meet for cawfee, and talk, about daughters, dawgs, you know, no big whoop...

I wish I were a hooker, then I'd have a lot more stuff!! :laugh:

Originally posted by djcarlosf

a thread dedicated to me....wow!

i would like to thank all of the little people that let me push their buttons...umm..its great to know how easy it is to let a person get control of you...thanks a lot for this!

:laugh:

by the way....your insults to tina signify that you are lower than her... thanks!

i don't mean to thread jack here but whos that girl in your sig...SHE IS SLAMMIN :cool:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Oooooooookay.....I've just gotta ask, what is your fascination/obsession with Diabolique? Even if she is a "hooker", SO WHAT?! She ain't askin YOU to feed her! She probably don't have to ask ANYBODY for SHIT! Let the bitch live!

And like one comedian said.....dudes aren't paying for the fuck, they're paying for the girl to LEAVE when it's over! :laugh:

she probably turned him down & that hurts when even a supposed hooker rejects you!