Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to raincry, thepheonix, diabolique, browneyd et al

ivehadit

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by thephoenix

she so proud of herself for finding the ignore feature and thinks she knows so much that she put a laugh :laugh:

I just read the time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just checked my PM's :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fuckin tard. :rolleyes:

Did it occur to you that if I REALLY had him on ignore, I wouldn't have been able to QUOTE him? Sheesh Chaz, that was a really dumb one.....

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by thephoenix

you could have gone back and read your ignored post. You know you wanna....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and a fourth :laugh: for good luck

Que tremenda paja mental......

:blown:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tranzwhore

hope 2004 is a fabulous year for all my drama peeps!

You bet it will!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by justuw8nc

Don't hate them because they stopped snorting with you. Orlando sends their love ;)

I'm sure there are a few more reasons to hate them than that.

I personally dont hate them, I just get a dirty, greasy feeling whenever I am in the same room as them.

Originally posted by justuw8nc

Don't hate them because they stopped snorting with you. Orlando sends their love ;)

More like, I stopped snorting with them. But of course you're supposedly their friend ( or are them ), so you'll take up for them. :laugh:

I send my love to Orlando as well.... :laugh:

Originally posted by mimid

More like, I stopped snorting with them. But of course you're supposedly their friend ( or are them ), so you'll take up for them. :laugh:

I send my love to Orlando as well.... :laugh:

Stop the lying stank pussy. You know they dumped yo azz :D I saw that thread when they asked you to stop calling and I heard the audio file about you running out of coke money. Classic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djphaze

Stop the lying stank pussy. You know they dumped yo azz :D I saw that thread when they asked you to stop calling and I heard the audio file about you running out of coke money. Classic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whoever dumped whom doesn't matter.....it appears that they live in this dream world where they think their shit don't stink. And let me tell you.....something is rotten to the core in that camp.

As us lovely latins like to say, se tiran el peo mas alto que el culo.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Whoever dumped whom doesn't matter.....it appears that they live in this dream world where they think their shit don't stink. And let me tell you.....something is rotten to the core in that camp.

As us lovely latins like to say, se tiran el peo mas alto que el culo.

Latins or spics? :confused: I read somewhere you have hair on dem titties. True?