Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So How Was YOUR New Years?

fouroneone

thats ok there wasnt really any one thing that interested me enough to take a night off..... my friends were pretty much scattered.... when you work in nightlife its not easy getting everyone together to just hang out at any one place.

i did get to relax a bit at the afterhours though.

Oh Jeezus! :laugh: :laugh:

My New Years was pretty fun...considering I werked till 11pm! Then I came home and got extremely drunk with Heather, Hoska, and a few others...ended up playing pictionary & blackjack for drinks...made my friend stay awake till 5am...went to Plastic, then Pulse...got home around 1pm...polished off all the booze. Not as epic as Todd's night, maybe, but still pretty epic!:laugh:

yea i was in and out of the booth all night.

I work for SPIRIT, set up the night and am also Astro&Glydes manager. So I was in the booth checking on everything pretty often.

Was wearing a black and white thinly striped button down shirt...I know I was talkign to Joe in there for a little while and some of his friends, as well as byt he service bar to the right of the dj booth.

It is defintely possible that we met :)

Hope you had fun!!!