Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so what did you WIND UP doing for NYE?

So yeah.. We went to Rumor last night...bought a total of 5 bottles between everyone (BALLERS lol ) then rented a limo and drove around the city for a while..Then rented a huge hotel room to crash but only me, my bf, and two others all passed out on one bed while mostly everyone else stayed awake by doing bumps.. Then almost attempted to go to AC but my body just couldn't hang.. o man... I knew it was going to be a crazy night

So give details from your night....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

rabbit in the moon is a group...the guy ur talkin about is Bunny...he's a sick..sick man

yah i keep referring to only him since he's in the front doin the show. I know it's a group though, it was the same performance as last year though, except they added a girl this time and he didn't wear the super freakish rabbit costume.

Attempted to have a fun, blow-out night....but ended up going home @ 6am cause i'm sick. :(

Anyway...nice loft party on Wooster and Prince to ring in the new year....then Filter for a couple a hours....then my favorite place. The newest hottest super club....my bed. :tongue:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u ever see his xmas light suit? or his cactus straight-jacket?

yah, guess he's been putting on that same show for a while now. I saw it last year 2002 july 4th at hammerstein for one nation, looked better on the big stage. The costumes are hot.

Hey mala shoulda met up with us and said hi ;op i was with misssquid n glow girl, i'll post pix once i upload em.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Rabbit in the Moon @ Amazura and then Lunatrium Party

SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

Mala....I wish we wouldve met.... :(

Next time ;)

I wish i could have gone :(

I got stuck walking someone to Times Square, and then went to just a lil house party on 69th btw. 1st and 2nd. DAMN that sounds good :D

but i was able to shake my :bootysha:, eat some :arrow: and drink lots of :pint: before i :vomit2: and :zzz: for the rest of the night :cool:

I came thisclose to staying home with the folks to bang pots on the back porch, light sparklers and sing a few hearty rounds of auld lang syne when the clock struck 12...

...thisclose...

Instead a few faithful friends kidnapped me to Seattle, where we:

Did shots of Absynthe (it wasn't the fuckyaup see rainbows kind, unfortunately, just a make your muscles jelly kind a friend brought back from overseas)

Did shots of sake.

Did shots of Smirnoff (bleah) out of the hugest bottle of vodka I've ever seen, like oxygen tank sized... it had a squirt head attached, primed and shot-ready.

Passed around a bottle of champage. (i'm starting to believe champagne is never a good idea, esp after consumption of above mention alcohol)

Remembered we were supposed to be going OUT... staggered to an Irish bar down the street for the last 15 minutes before they closed and shots of jaeger magically appeared in my hands.

Then back at the apt after a failed attempt to go to the grocery store for more beer.. they closed the sliding doors in our faces with gleeful smiles, bastids, missed it by 30 seconds.

A drunken pizzafest later and I was found passed out cold on the couch drooling schla10.gif while all my friends smoked their brains out until they, too, dropped like flies.

Basically felt like I was having de ja vu of NYE when I was 18?

I can only hope the rest of 2004 will be this glamorous.

lol.. it WAS more fun than the pots and pans, though, and my no drinking policy DID call in sick last night. :rolleyes:

PS No midnight kiss for this chick, not even my hand! Shunned!

Originally posted by atomicapples

went home at 12:13 and went to sleep.

...i bet you went to the brog to eat more...;)

...went to canteen till 11pm....then drove to queens and partied with marko, tony, myra, chacha, a sick kessie, irina, and many more...drinking absolut from the bottle in tortoise shell glasses, a new year tiara, and a hawaiian ley(sp)...not a bad new years at all...

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

So yeah.. We went to Rumor last night...bought a total of 5 bottles between everyone (BALLERS lol ) then rented a limo and drove around the city for a while..Then rented a huge hotel room to crash but only me, my bf, and two others all passed out on one bed while mostly everyone else stayed awake by doing bumps.. Then almost attempted to go to AC but my body just couldn't hang.. o man... I knew it was going to be a crazy night

So give details from your night....

What she said minus the people doing bumps...

A.C will just have to wait.. We drank way too much on NYE