Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Review

Got there around 11.30pm to a very packed club.

All rooms were jumping and this big stripper did her "BOOB DROP" at 12.

Midnight struck and the place went wild with balloons, sirens, explosions and confetti. Brilliant experience with a lot of love.

VIP room was full of beautiful girls wearing very little and a few celebs hanging out. Saw Fat Joe and his little bevvie of beauties in tow.

At 5am Dirty Vegas showed up from their gig at Spirit and were trying to get on the turntables in the VIP room.

Also at 5am Victor Calderone started his set and the room morphed from women to men in about an hour.

All the lovely women moved into the VIP room which then started to play really funky house music.

The main room then became a packed room of shirtless men and stayed really packed till 2pm when I left.

All in all it was an amazing night with a great vibe and mixed crowd.

Off to bed now!

Originally posted by hookahmana

Got there around 11.30pm to a very packed club.

All rooms were jumping and this big stripper did her "BOOB DROP" at 12.

Midnight struck and the place went wild with balloons, sirens, explosions and confetti. Brilliant experience with a lot of love.

VIP room was full of beautiful girls wearing very little and a few celebs hanging out. Saw Fat Joe and his little bevvie of beauties in tow.

At 5am Dirty Vegas showed up from their gig at Spirit and were trying to get on the turntables in the VIP room.

Also at 5am Victor Calderone started his set and the room morphed from women to men in about an hour.

All the lovely women moved into the VIP room which then started to play really funky house music.

The main room then became a packed room of shirtless men and stayed really packed till 2pm when I left.

All in all it was an amazing night with a great vibe and mixed crowd.

Off to bed now!

Totally disappointed in Victor's playing.oh well next time.

Originally posted by brandonius54w

I thought that the night was amazing but...WHERE WERE THE VOCALS VIC? ??

I was asking the same question.Did you get his latest cd RESONATE? It's ok,serious drum beats,hardly I mean hardly any vocals.