Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was your new years?

xlr8ted

What dj's did ya see..?

Where'd ya go..?

Sleep yet...?

How was it?

Didn't do too much, chilled at a friends place, drank, listened to some tunes till about 2pm yetsterday. I was supposed to work yesterday, my boss told me around noon on Wednesday that I didn't have to, so I didn't have any exciting plans..

Went to a Hilton Resort outside Santo Domingo. Got a great tan and a lot of sleep. They had a party NYE on the beach with a Merengue band, buffet (all the lobster and steak you can eat), and open bar.

I am back at work today. To tell the truth, I am itching to go out this weekend and make up for having such a quiet New Years.

I can't beleive this....this doesn't sound like the good old SAHR board.

It should go something like this:

I started off with two Vics, moved on to vodka, then the midnight champain toast of 3 glasses, then till 8AM blow.

Went to sleep after .5mg of Xanax around 10AM

I started NYE at 6:00 with a gram of yay... then went to spirit with another 2 grams... left there at 5:30, went home where I had another 2 grams waiting for me... may have been too much though. My nose has been bleeding for a day, off and on...

while we were at Spirit we also had a bottle of grey goose and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot (Sp?)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

(This one's for the cops out there)

.. Did about 2 eightballs from about 9pmWed-12pmSunday, drank the whole time. started off w/ beers, then to Crystal light and Captains..

Thanks,

Pablo Escobar

was it good stuff? who did you get it from? I'll PM you and you can hook me up with your dealer...is that cool?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

(This one's for the cops out there)

.. Did about 2 eightballs from about 9pmWed-12pmSunday, drank the whole time. started off w/ beers, then to Crystal light and Captains..

Thanks,

Pablo Escobar

lol...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

have u slept at all???

smoked a wu banga at midnight, had a few glasses of wine and some coke at a friends house. went to my friends place in the city, took a perc and an e pill, walked down the block to exit, cut the whole line haha. got a jar of k inside and took another e pill and partied at exit for a few hours. went to another friends house for a little after hours party, drank some beers smoked some blunts. went to another friends house, smoked some blunts went to sleep for 2 hours. finally went home, took a shower, chilled for 2 hrs, went back out to another party, had a few glasses of wine, took a vic, smoked some blunts and did a line. happpy new years.

Originally posted by ladyshady

smoked a wu banga at midnight, had a few glasses of wine and some coke at a friends house. went to my friends place in the city, took a perc and an e pill, walked down the block to exit, cut the whole line haha. got a jar of k inside and took another e pill and partied at exit for a few hours. went to another friends house for a little after hours party, drank some beers smoked some blunts. went to another friends house, smoked some blunts went to sleep for 2 hours. finally went home, took a shower, chilled for 2 hrs, went back out to another party, had a few glasses of wine, took a vic, smoked some blunts and did a line. happpy new years.

:(

wow

i feel bad for you

noones going to help you

you have to get help.