Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was your new years?

xlr8ted

Originally posted by ladyshady

smoked a wu banga at midnight, had a few glasses of wine and some coke at a friends house. went to my friends place in the city, took a perc and an e pill, walked down the block to exit, cut the whole line haha. got a jar of k inside and took another e pill and partied at exit for a few hours. went to another friends house for a little after hours party, drank some beers smoked some blunts. went to another friends house, smoked some blunts went to sleep for 2 hours. finally went home, took a shower, chilled for 2 hrs, went back out to another party, had a few glasses of wine, took a vic, smoked some blunts and did a line. happpy new years.

we REALLY have to hang out sometime...

that sounds like the best NYE ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever....

no one dies from any of those drugs... get a fuckin life... its not like she was chasing the dragon... christ...

hey i was defending her and her exploits.

And people do die from coke and pain killers

and when i said your good thing your not dead, i mean she could of got hit by a car, we are all lucky we are not dead.

and i wish i had that much fun

lol hey, it was new years eve/day. the only thing i regret was taking E pills because i havent in 6 months. and being that it was a little more than a 2 day period, i was farr from dying, lol. its not like i had ingested all those drugs in 2 hours.

and i did have a great new years. it wasnt because of the drugs. i just got to hang out with my great friends and go to a club for the first time in a lonngg time(even if it was exit) and JP was insane.

and joe i agree, we do still have to hang out

Originally posted by uncuthero

:(

wow

i feel bad for you

noones going to help you

you have to get help.

:confused:

she was mostly drinking a few glasses of wine and smoking blunts, and everything was spaced out in the course of a night, plus she took a nap, she couldn't of been that fucked up, actually it just sounds like she kinda chilled most of the night, nuthin wrong with some weed and wine at all, and whats with like 1 line and 2 pills, nothin at all:confused: why do u feel bad????

Yo XXXXX best fucking New Year's i had in my life. JP at Exit was enuff said put it that way. I take back what i said a few months ago about him being washed up and done. Dude got fucked up, chilled with some old SF friends and hot bitches all night long.

I love the scene way to much.

Originally posted by lelo

Yo XXXXX best fucking New Year's i had in my life. JP at Exit was enuff said put it that way. I take back what i said a few months ago about him being washed up and done. Dude got fucked up, chilled with some old SF friends and hot bitches all night long.

I love the scene way to much.

:laugh: :laugh:

where the f have you been?