Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious tonight at Nation

Originally posted by runway

For really good reviews and info-- just go to www.nationli.com

scroll down and go into the forum. You will get the info you are looking for. :)

Juss got back from Nation.....wasn't as packed as is shouldv'e been cuz of new years but those who missed it missed out on an amazing night the dj even dropped "after all this time" dunno how he got it but made the place go insane.........:clap2::party:

I wound up leaving around 4 because the bitch-asses who accompanied me couldn't handle their fuckin liquor. They came up to me at 2:30 a.m. on some "take us home" bullshit. I gave them the key to my car and had them sit in that shit for another hour and a half. The music was unstoppable, as it always is. As usual, Rob set up a dangerous fuckin vibe, and Johnny V brought that shit home with some nasty tracks, including a nice remix of DeLacy's "Hideaway" early on in his set. Johnny was definitely on point, and proved that he can still create a nasty-ass vibe when allowed the freedom to do so. I haven't heard Johnny spin that nicely in a while.

Last night was perfect. Love and respect to all of the Nation staff for outdoing yourselves and bringing us yet another real, intimate, underground house party.

Also, Michelle (the bartender), you do a terrific job every Friday night - thank you for helping to make every Friday night a treat.

- Rudy