Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K-smooth----

Originally posted by montebrogan

He embarrassed himself on MTV and affirmed every negative stereotype of clubbers from LI. Next time someone should just walk up to that little b*stard and lace him right there in the club.

word!

let it go you pathetic losers... he was a kid on a televsion show.. that's all it was.. i like how everyone is talking shit like "oh i should've hit him.. blase blah" first off stop crying about it on an internet messageboard.. handle it like a man if the kid really bothers you 2nd the kid was on a fucking television show.. let it go... 3rd.. who the fuck cares how long island clubbers or any other clubbers are portrayed?!?! just do your thing and who cares what anybody else thinks... if anythign you should congratulate the kid on being such a tool, thus making you look THAT much better

Originally posted by oldtimer

let it go you pathetic losers... he was a kid on a televsion show.. that's all it was.. i like how everyone is talking shit like "oh i should've hit him.. blase blah" first off stop crying about it on an internet messageboard.. handle it like a man if the kid really bothers you 2nd the kid was on a fucking television show.. let it go... 3rd.. who the fuck cares how long island clubbers or any other clubbers are portrayed?!?! just do your thing and who cares what anybody else thinks... if anythign you should congratulate the kid on being such a tool, thus making you look THAT much better

yo wheres that bank thats hiring again ?lol