Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon pics

i just saw the first time pics of avalon, wowwwwwwwwww, i never new they had like hotties in there, i just some great pics on ti lll ate . c om, especially on the first page they have that one girl wooww, def have to go, anybody has guestlist for that. im wanna go 2night, avalon the site still doenst have a listening.

pics are great

Originally posted by nyctruth

i just saw the first time pics of avalon, wowwwwwwwwww, i never new they had like hotties in there, i just some great pics on ti lll ate . c om, especially on the first page they have that one girl wooww, def have to go, anybody has guestlist for that. im wanna go 2night, avalon the site still doenst have a listening.

pics are great

I know.. you don't like my pics. I only have about 3-400 from there.

you haven't been to avalon yet???? you can use my list if ya like...if you were nicer I'd comp you. :D

Originally posted by iamsamurai

went to avalon last night, had a pretty damn good time, yes lots of hot girls for reals. Very nice, security was very cool with me and HOLY SHIT ARE THEIR DRINKS STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, WOOO.

:werd: up their drinks are strong!! just the way i likem :tongue:

Originally posted by joevibe

lance jordan

and

Dave vasquez...

forget the magnetik thing...

just an FYI Magnetik is Magnetik records which is a Dave Vasquez and John Creamers record label, Along with 2 other partners. Dave, John and Stephane K have been playing Saturday late nights at Avalon for the last month or 2 as the magnetik party.

Originally posted by az-tec

just an FYI Magnetik is Magnetik records which is a Dave Vasquez and John Creamers record label, Along with 2 other partners. Dave, John and Stephane K have been playing Saturday late nights at Avalon for the last month or 2 as the magnetik party.

they originally told me "dj magnetik".. not the label, magnetik music/records.

Originally posted by az-tec

The DJ rotation includes Dave Vasquez, John Creamer & Stephan K, Lance Jordan, and Kats Imai

Last night Lance Jordan played until around 3:00 followed by Kats and Ori [satellite Records]

Pictures posted here:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=203499