Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know what is up with Sound Factory

Guest amd

Guest amd

Has anyone heard anything about what the overall feeling is since JR got there. Ive heard its been pretty empty, sure looked that way when i passed on NYE after leaving JP's party. What kind of numbers are they doing? Is JR staying there? Are they getting a new DJ, and what is up with the Friday party that is suppossed to start, can't get any info with their message board down.

Originally posted by amd

Has anyone heard anything about what the overall feeling is since JR got there. Ive heard its been pretty empty, sure looked that way when i passed on NYE after leaving JP's party. What kind of numbers are they doing? Is JR staying there? Are they getting a new DJ, and what is up with the Friday party that is suppossed to start, can't get any info with their message board down.

I've been going to SF since Junior took over,yes its been empty,but its picking up.NYE was jammed packed,party ended at 12 am friday.I've heard they are trying to get another dj to open for him.Junior likes to play around 6 or 7 am.and besides we like to get to the factory around that time anyway.I'll be heading to the factory Sunday morning around 10.