i cant find fucking k anywhere

fkornre

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by reddog4063

you're just not looking hard enough ;)

i honestly only know of 3 ppl who can get anything...my 1 friend used to be a pretty good source but he hasnt been able to get (i think he is just waiting to want for himself before he tries hard to get me anything)...

Originally posted by gabo

you people arent looking hard enough.;)

i ask my friends who can get...if they say they cant then i dont ask anyone else...i cant trust anyone these days especially when it comes to k...so if i dont know ya i dont ask...

YOU SHOULD JUST ASK ON HERE, I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL HOOK YOU UP.

Do you think that somewhere in east bumfuck usa there is a vet with a shit load of old american k. i am talking like doc hollwood shit. Just random thoughts that go through my head when i am fucked up.

thank you,

doc hollywood

I'm fucken going upstate this weekend with a bunch of guys and girls to some bed & breakfast place (don't ask me why) and oh my God I would love to get my hands on some fucken K!

I haven't done that shit since spring break in Acapulco, 2 years ago. Shit was off the hook for only $20 a liq

Originally posted by jtk4

are you going skiing or something?

HMMM bed and breakfast and drugs do not seem to go together.Two things you would not need when on drugs bed and breakfast.

I don't think we're skiing :confused: I'm not sure where upstate we're going but a good friend of mine said that a bunch of girls he knows told him to come with them so I'm gonna tag along and get fucked up and hopefully bang the shit out of some bitch I don't know.