Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions in the morning

iamme

if someone has just woken up, dont give them the fuckin 5th degree!! :banghead:

and its always the worst questions. every possible question you didnt want to hear in the morning. blah...

is it such a hard concept to understand that i dont feel like communicating with anyone some mornings for like an hour after i wake up??????????????:confused:

Originally posted by iamme

and its always the worst questions. every possible question you didnt want to hear in the morning. blah...

is it such a hard concept to understand that i dont feel like communicating with anyone some mornings for like an hour after i wake up??????????????:confused:

i am totally with you, especially when that other person has been awake for awhile, and their brain has had a chance to warm up, then they come at you when you just woke up, and your brain is still asleep.

fuck yah, i hate that shit. That just fucks up my whole day when shit like that happens.

if you want truthful answers to your questions wake someone up and just ask them... theyll answer honestly... at least from my experience its worked...

best time to confront someone as well... most ppl wait until they come home or when they see them... not me, sit on that ish then wake them up and ask them right there theyll be caught off guard and have no choice but to answer honestly and if the person is good, and they lie theyll still be drowsy and not remember what theyre lying about and get tangled up and caught any how~! lol... i see ladyshady knows the deal~!

i am exactly the same way.. just leave me alone in the morning esp right after i wake up