Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention saleen

jamezzz

wanna shut up all these fla haters???? just let"em know a real dj like jonathan peters after a 7 year residency managed to pull in are you ready 11,400 people nye at exit!!!!!! (dont believe me check his website they presold 6,400 tickets and did 5,000 walk ups)....also one of the sickest sets ever the energy was off the hook and he did a 26 hour set

Guest saleen351

i heard it was nuts... notallthere review on the nyc board was classic...

I heard it went to monday 10am, is this true?

if the maze jp party goes off on wmc, i'll 100% be there...

I wish these miami folks could see exit, it's the size of nv space and nocturnal combined...

Guest saleen351

notallthere444

Club god

2003/2004 Craziest night of my life RR/Circa & JP Exit

2003/2004 Craziest night of my life RR/Circa & JP Exit 24 hours straight of mayhem, happiness, ups and downs and weirdness.

Not so sure who wants to read this review, I want to share it and I also want it documented so I can remember it as well as I can. This really isn’t a review. This is a story, of a night. Read it if you want, If you don’t that’s fine. But you may enjoy it., After you read this your going to think im a crack head but know this: It is the second time in my life that I did G, K, Coke and the first time I ever dropped X

I have not really drank hardcore in a few months because a few months back I got wasted and it just wasn’t as fun as it used to be. I have been going out less and going to bed early for a few months. So this night I was fucken ready and planned for a few weeks to really "enjoy" myself.

Got to circa and met up with my friend Chris (Ripped2shreds on red plow) around 7:30 pm NYE. Checked into are rooms and took a cap of g put on some music and jumped on the beds for a while. Felt awesome. Billy go there (imnakedrightnow red plow ) went to the food room at circa ate food yelled at people fucked with chicks , walked around fucked with more chicks trying to kill time without drinking till rychie went on. Are friend Danny (ripped2shreds cousin showed up next.

Who picked up like the dopest chick in the club and brought her to our room. She was up there and we where all fucken around with her having a good time. (Trick) So for the rest of the night we kept going up and down doing bumps of coke (Which I don’t really get why people like, like taking a ripped fuel but we had it and it was Nye so fuck it) so anyway we had about 20 something mediocre pills and off these crazy mother fucken good pills. So anyway around 2:30 I pop the first x in my life (one of the really good ones).

After it took effect... I felt speedy kind of eh. Went downstairs hoping to feel better. Felt very dossal and speedy at the same time, kept saying g is better lol so we all get downstairs, me Danny, Chris. My back hurt and everyone downstairs was on a total different vibe then us. We weren’t drinking and everyone was drunk and sweaty and slurring there words and acting like there big shit. Went into the main room was like fuck that you cant move so we went to the side room and I planted myself in a chair. Everyone kept asking me “You feel anything, you feel anything†Started to annoy me because everyone said they where “peaking†and I just felt speedy and kind of ok. Like I took a vikvaden and did a bump.

So sat there. Rychie dropped hot tracks and I watched some girl in a funky dress dancing all funky and moving in a way that seemed strange and seductive to me. Hmmm started to enjoy this. Nice... Think I like x. Started to grin. Then ... Some fucken drunk ugly juice head punched a guy in the neck right in front of me. Which freaked me out because I would rather cry then get in a fight the way I was feeling. So anyway, got Danny and Chris and went back upstairs, Billy was of somewhere drunk as hell. We all made a new friend and his name was the elevator. Wow the elevator is the best thing on e. We went up and down about a 100 times, then hung out in the room and acted stupid for a while. About 9:00 am or so we popped like 3 more of the weak pills each on top of the strong pills and hung out and enjoyed rydell drop bombs till like 10. Still I was very unhappy with x. Just didn’t live up to anything that I imagined, and then everyone started saying LETS GO TO EXIT! So this sounded good. Then Laurie is like “IF YOU GUYS WANNA GO ILL DRIVE!!†I’m like you sweat!? She’s like “YUP!†My friend was supposed to work NYD so we where all wired out of are minds and this sounded great so he said fuck it and called out. So around 11 I asked Laurie when where leaving and she laughed at me and said she changed her mind. ANYWAY, the e must have helped because I didn’t kill her. But we where like fuck it called a taxi cab and left around 11:30 and headed to EXIT for JONATHAN FUCKEN PETERS. This was DEFINITELY the worst part of the night we got in the taxi and started to come down from so many different drugs we weren’t sure what we where coming down from. Everyone was depressed, we all seemed to take turns trying to convince each other this was a good idea. But inside we all knew we took tons of drugs that are bad for us, Chris missed work, it was bright out and everyone at circa that said they where going didn’t. But we where on the way so we went I had a jar of gross 1000 mg vitamin c’s that we kept popping, Think they helped a bit. On the way to SF, I told Chris and Danny about a time I was at SF with Tara (Tizza) and was sober and danced my ass off to jp. We where hot as hell and he was playing tribal for hours and when he dropped the Madonna “like a prayer†Mix and everyone went nuts and it was the best feeling ever and I was sober. (You’ll see why im bringing this up later in the story)

Dropped off in front of exit at like 12:20 NYD Sun is shinning large ass line to get in. Where all like wtf we doing here... fuck it. Me and Chris pop another one of the really good x’s get to the door and are happily surprised that it was only 60$ to get and we where under the impression it was $80, So in are waked out minds this was a sign f things starting off good. Get inside. Start running into people we know. Start feeling better. Lots of girls with nice bods, Packed to the walls. Dark as hell away from that horrible sun. Dark beats. That tore threw are fucken soul. Moods changing. Such a drastic change from circa. One of the most hard core drug crowds I ever saw. Let me rephrase that, this was a crack head crowd. (Like I should talk) But so see my friend Christine she gives us a little tour and she told me there was an outside so I was like bring us. All dark then you see the entrance to the outside and the light is shining in like fucken god or something really crazy thing to see, e started kicking in. Me Chris and Danny all sat in the booth outside freezing. Looked around I wish I had a camera... I mean wtf!? Crazy gay guys with red eyes running around with silver capes on. Fucken crack head bitches with deformed tits skinny gross skinny as hell. Weirdo’s in yellow rain boots. I mean like it was a circus. You would think it was a Halloween party in an insane asylum. But there also was allot ALLOT of crazy hot chicks with the most awesome new style ever little mini skirts with there ass hanging out thongs on. Litterly the hotttttest thing I have ever fucken seen. Ok so where all feeling better. We Danny started smiling. I was feeling insane Chris kept saying “I dotn want to look that. I was smiling and saying... I don’t know why I am smiling. At this point I didn’t know if I was hot or cold. Coming up or down. .. All I know was I was loosing my mind... hahahahah hahha

Haha ... I’m still shot right now. . Anyway We had what I think was a 25 min conversation about how where all starting to have fun and this is insane and we feel good. That’s when I see this chick. Hmm Crazy looking long black wild uncombed hair. Crazy black eyeliner cute, but worn out face. Big wooly coat, I had to talk to her. I went up to her and pulled on her arm and was like “You look so cozy in that coat. She said “ I am†then she came over to our little booth we where sitting in sat down and stared at us with her wild big black eyes and said “ What planet are you on? “ I’m like uhm... Earth I think? This chick wasn’t kidding... she’s like “I’m on the blue planet and we had a conversation about god knows what and she was off... We all look at each other and where like holy shit that was nuts. So guess. What, yup 1 more pill each. All the sudden this kid in a orange jail suit came over and started yapped away with us, talken about this and that and how he hasn’t gone out since twilo and has no internet connection. Good kid, Then he was off. , All the sudden this huge ass built black guy with no shirt on (Rember where outside and its freezing) and sits down in are booth and just goes

Black guy: 18 IS A GOOD IDEAâ€

Us: like... Yeah sure why not. He’s like “I THINK 18 IS GREAT I LOVE TO DANCE THAT’S WHY I DO “NANCY†HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK X! “

Us: What’s Nancy?

Black Guy: glass and coke!!

Me: ha-ha ha ok, you know anyone from jersey?

Him: NO but I love NJ girls at that place DJ’s in Belmar they drink like crazy and there easy to FUCK!

There where a few other wakos that stopped by but they where not quite as interesting.

Ha-ha then he was off... Ok so at this point I pretty much think I understand x, and its just still like a little tripy, speedy, and upy, whatever. Then Chris goes inside to use the bathroom and comes back out and is like “Danny Anthony COME INSIDE. So we where cold anyway and like fuck it. We go inside, hahaha so we GO INSIDE... ha-ha

Inside..... Inside.......... INSIDE... First the heat hits me... Holy FUCKEN shit... No words can describe what the heat felt like... All my senses felt awesome, tingly, awake, happy warm... Ok so then we make are way to the main mother fucken room HOLY SHIT THE LIGHTS THE FUCKEN LIGHTS THE SOUND SYSTEM THE CROWD!!! The crowd was Litterly bouncing like an ocean of fucken people PACKED! That second jp dropped the Madonna like a prayer song. Bam. I was fucken lifted out of my fucken mind, my mouth littery dropped open and I couldn’t shut it. Every sense on my body never felt so alive, happy and whole, the bass felt like it was inside of me. I can’t describe in any words what I felt. Because it was a totally new feeling beyond any thing, or happiness I have ever felt I was FFFFFFFFUCKEN ROOLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNG HARD

The only thing I can say, as crack headed and artificial as it is. The truth is, it was litterly the happiest moment I have ever felt in my entire life and beyond. It was the most INCREDIBLE MIND BLOWING FUCKEN FUCKENthing I ever even thought was possible inside of the human mind. I don’t care what damage it did to me I wouldn’t replace that couple hour long point I was at for anything. I wish there was a better way to describe what I felt because these words don’t cover it at all. We all moved down to the main floor. Didn’t care what anyone thoughT more then ever! we all were dancing, laughing smiling making up are own dance moves joke around, we had the DOPE DANCE MOVES HAHHAH talking to girls having an amazing time.

This was the longest post ever, im missing so much but I don’t feel like typing anymore. So to wrap it up. Left at 7: 10 pm Jan 1st 2004. We did it. 24 hours straight of the most insane party night of my entire life. Got dropped off in front of circa. Felt so weird leaving Danny and Chris. Felt like where where attached at the hip for 10 years lol. To end the night off year a cop pulled up to us when we where leaving to go crom cicra, and asked us if we danced at circa last night? Weird right? Anway. Thats it. Cant wait till the next time. Space Miami.

Peace.

Originally posted by saleen351

i heard it was nuts... notallthere review on the nyc board was classic...

I heard it went to monday 10am, is this true?

if the maze jp party goes off on wmc, i'll 100% be there...

I wish these miami folks could see exit, it's the size of nv space and nocturnal combined...

he went from 10:00pm wed-9:00pm thurs with the flu & a pulled back he promised he was goin to do another 30 hr set for his b-day 1/25...he played tons of classics early on the energy was like it was 98 again people were so psyched because it was the first time in 7 years he went 3 weeks in a row with no party in nyc ....he proved he owns nyc hands fuckin down ....i havent heard him sound so fierce in a long long time this shit that happened with sf got him angry and hungry again!

notallthere444

Club god

2003/2004 Craziest night of my life RR/Circa & JP Exit

2003/2004 Craziest night of my life RR/Circa & JP Exit 24 hours straight of mayhem, happiness, ups and downs and weirdness.

Not so sure who wants to read this review, I want to share it and I also want it documented so I can remember it as well as I can. This really isn’t a review. This is a story, of a night. Read it if you want, If you don’t that’s fine. But you may enjoy it., After you read this your going to think im a crack head but know this: It is the second time in my life that I did G, K, Coke and the first time I ever dropped X

I have not really drank hardcore in a few months because a few months back I got wasted and it just wasn’t as fun as it used to be. I have been going out less and going to bed early for a few months. So this night I was fucken ready and planned for a few weeks to really "enjoy" myself.

Got to circa and met up with my friend Chris (Ripped2shreds on red plow) around 7:30 pm NYE. Checked into are rooms and took a cap of g put on some music and jumped on the beds for a while. Felt awesome. Billy go there (imnakedrightnow red plow ) went to the food room at circa ate food yelled at people fucked with chicks , walked around fucked with more chicks trying to kill time without drinking till rychie went on. Are friend Danny (ripped2shreds cousin showed up next.

Who picked up like the dopest chick in the club and brought her to our room. She was up there and we where all fucken around with her having a good time. (Trick) So for the rest of the night we kept going up and down doing bumps of coke (Which I don’t really get why people like, like taking a ripped fuel but we had it and it was Nye so fuck it) so anyway we had about 20 something mediocre pills and off these crazy mother fucken good pills. So anyway around 2:30 I pop the first x in my life (one of the really good ones).

After it took effect... I felt speedy kind of eh. Went downstairs hoping to feel better. Felt very dossal and speedy at the same time, kept saying g is better lol so we all get downstairs, me Danny, Chris. My back hurt and everyone downstairs was on a total different vibe then us. We weren’t drinking and everyone was drunk and sweaty and slurring there words and acting like there big shit. Went into the main room was like fuck that you cant move so we went to the side room and I planted myself in a chair. Everyone kept asking me “You feel anything, you feel anything†Started to annoy me because everyone said they where “peaking†and I just felt speedy and kind of ok. Like I took a vikvaden and did a bump.

So sat there. Rychie dropped hot tracks and I watched some girl in a funky dress dancing all funky and moving in a way that seemed strange and seductive to me. Hmmm started to enjoy this. Nice... Think I like x. Started to grin. Then ... Some fucken drunk ugly juice head punched a guy in the neck right in front of me. Which freaked me out because I would rather cry then get in a fight the way I was feeling. So anyway, got Danny and Chris and went back upstairs, Billy was of somewhere drunk as hell. We all made a new friend and his name was the elevator. Wow the elevator is the best thing on e. We went up and down about a 100 times, then hung out in the room and acted stupid for a while. About 9:00 am or so we popped like 3 more of the weak pills each on top of the strong pills and hung out and enjoyed rydell drop bombs till like 10. Still I was very unhappy with x. Just didn’t live up to anything that I imagined, and then everyone started saying LETS GO TO EXIT! So this sounded good. Then Laurie is like “IF YOU GUYS WANNA GO ILL DRIVE!!†I’m like you sweat!? She’s like “YUP!†My friend was supposed to work NYD so we where all wired out of are minds and this sounded great so he said fuck it and called out. So around 11 I asked Laurie when where leaving and she laughed at me and said she changed her mind. ANYWAY, the e must have helped because I didn’t kill her. But we where like fuck it called a taxi cab and left around 11:30 and headed to EXIT for JONATHAN FUCKEN PETERS. This was DEFINITELY the worst part of the night we got in the taxi and started to come down from so many different drugs we weren’t sure what we where coming down from. Everyone was depressed, we all seemed to take turns trying to convince each other this was a good idea. But inside we all knew we took tons of drugs that are bad for us, Chris missed work, it was bright out and everyone at circa that said they where going didn’t. But we where on the way so we went I had a jar of gross 1000 mg vitamin c’s that we kept popping, Think they helped a bit. On the way to SF, I told Chris and Danny about a time I was at SF with Tara (Tizza) and was sober and danced my ass off to jp. We where hot as hell and he was playing tribal for hours and when he dropped the Madonna “like a prayer†Mix and everyone went nuts and it was the best feeling ever and I was sober. (You’ll see why im bringing this up later in the story)

Dropped off in front of exit at like 12:20 NYD Sun is shinning large ass line to get in. Where all like wtf we doing here... fuck it. Me and Chris pop another one of the really good x’s get to the door and are happily surprised that it was only 60$ to get and we where under the impression it was $80, So in are waked out minds this was a sign f things starting off good. Get inside. Start running into people we know. Start feeling better. Lots of girls with nice bods, Packed to the walls. Dark as hell away from that horrible sun. Dark beats. That tore threw are fucken soul. Moods changing. Such a drastic change from circa. One of the most hard core drug crowds I ever saw. Let me rephrase that, this was a crack head crowd. (Like I should talk) But so see my friend Christine she gives us a little tour and she told me there was an outside so I was like bring us. All dark then you see the entrance to the outside and the light is shining in like fucken god or something really crazy thing to see, e started kicking in. Me Chris and Danny all sat in the booth outside freezing. Looked around I wish I had a camera... I mean wtf!? Crazy gay guys with red eyes running around with silver capes on. Fucken crack head bitches with deformed tits skinny gross skinny as hell. Weirdo’s in yellow rain boots. I mean like it was a circus. You would think it was a Halloween party in an insane asylum. But there also was allot ALLOT of crazy hot chicks with the most awesome new style ever little mini skirts with there ass hanging out thongs on. Litterly the hotttttest thing I have ever fucken seen. Ok so where all feeling better. We Danny started smiling. I was feeling insane Chris kept saying “I dotn want to look that. I was smiling and saying... I don’t know why I am smiling. At this point I didn’t know if I was hot or cold. Coming up or down. .. All I know was I was loosing my mind... hahahahah hahha

Haha ... I’m still shot right now. . Anyway We had what I think was a 25 min conversation about how where all starting to have fun and this is insane and we feel good. That’s when I see this chick. Hmm Crazy looking long black wild uncombed hair. Crazy black eyeliner cute, but worn out face. Big wooly coat, I had to talk to her. I went up to her and pulled on her arm and was like “You look so cozy in that coat. She said “ I am†then she came over to our little booth we where sitting in sat down and stared at us with her wild big black eyes and said “ What planet are you on? “ I’m like uhm... Earth I think? This chick wasn’t kidding... she’s like “I’m on the blue planet and we had a conversation about god knows what and she was off... We all look at each other and where like holy shit that was nuts. So guess. What, yup 1 more pill each. All the sudden this kid in a orange jail suit came over and started yapped away with us, talken about this and that and how he hasn’t gone out since twilo and has no internet connection. Good kid, Then he was off. , All the sudden this huge ass built black guy with no shirt on (Rember where outside and its freezing) and sits down in are booth and just goes

Black guy: 18 IS A GOOD IDEAâ€

Us: like... Yeah sure why not. He’s like “I THINK 18 IS GREAT I LOVE TO DANCE THAT’S WHY I DO “NANCY†HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK X! “

Us: What’s Nancy?

Black Guy: glass and coke!!

Me: ha-ha ha ok, you know anyone from jersey?

Him: NO but I love NJ girls at that place DJ’s in Belmar they drink like crazy and there easy to FUCK!

There where a few other wakos that stopped by but they where not quite as interesting.

Ha-ha then he was off... Ok so at this point I pretty much think I understand x, and its just still like a little tripy, speedy, and upy, whatever. Then Chris goes inside to use the bathroom and comes back out and is like “Danny Anthony COME INSIDE. So we where cold anyway and like fuck it. We go inside, hahaha so we GO INSIDE... ha-ha

Inside..... Inside.......... INSIDE... First the heat hits me... Holy FUCKEN shit... No words can describe what the heat felt like... All my senses felt awesome, tingly, awake, happy warm... Ok so then we make are way to the main mother fucken room HOLY SHIT THE LIGHTS THE FUCKEN LIGHTS THE SOUND SYSTEM THE CROWD!!! The crowd was Litterly bouncing like an ocean of fucken people PACKED! That second jp dropped the Madonna like a prayer song. Bam. I was fucken lifted out of my fucken mind, my mouth littery dropped open and I couldn’t shut it. Every sense on my body never felt so alive, happy and whole, the bass felt like it was inside of me. I can’t describe in any words what I felt. Because it was a totally new feeling beyond any thing, or happiness I have ever felt I was FFFFFFFFUCKEN ROOLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNG HARD

The only thing I can say, as crack headed and artificial as it is. The truth is, it was litterly the happiest moment I have ever felt in my entire life and beyond. It was the most INCREDIBLE MIND BLOWING FUCKEN FUCKENthing I ever even thought was possible inside of the human mind. I don’t care what damage it did to me I wouldn’t replace that couple hour long point I was at for anything. I wish there was a better way to describe what I felt because these words don’t cover it at all. We all moved down to the main floor. Didn’t care what anyone thoughT more then ever! we all were dancing, laughing smiling making up are own dance moves joke around, we had the DOPE DANCE MOVES HAHHAH talking to girls having an amazing time.

This was the longest post ever, im missing so much but I don’t feel like typing anymore. So to wrap it up. Left at 7: 10 pm Jan 1st 2004. We did it. 24 hours straight of the most insane party night of my entire life. Got dropped off in front of circa. Felt so weird leaving Danny and Chris. Felt like where where attached at the hip for 10 years lol. To end the night off year a cop pulled up to us when we where leaving to go crom cicra, and asked us if we danced at circa last night? Weird right? Anway. Thats it. Cant wait till the next time. Space Miami.

Peace.

:blah:

According to Saleen, only trance heads do drugs. What do you say about this guy? Like Mursa said, this post isn't credible....:rolleyes::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Been there, spun there.

HUGE place!!!!!!

The caged booth that hovers over the floor impressed the hell out of me. Sound system was off the wall.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by obby

Been there, spun there.

HUGE place!!!!!!

The caged booth that hovers over the floor impressed the hell out of me. Sound system was off the wall.

yea, when jr came to work there, they had a jr v only booth built on the other side of the second floor. No one else was allowed to use it ever!

The white room was good back in the day, and many have never found that dance floor hidden by the bathrooms, where you have to crawl into it.. I think its up by the roof, but you literaly have to get on your hands and kness and crawl into a hole to get into a tiny dance floor with a real dj... no one does it like nyc...