Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Internal & External Orgasms

guest00901

I was having a convo with a friend of mine about this and she was saying how she can't get off when a guy just fingers her he needs to play with her clit but I'm the other way around, I NEED to get fingered to get off and my clit doesn't even have to be played with. Now she said what get is an Internal Orgasm and she get's External

Is this true?

Hey D :)

I've had several girls tell me that there's a difference between clitoral and a vaginal orgasms in terms of where the feeling is centered and how the rest of your body feels. And I've definitely noticed differences with my gf this way.

I think its also tru that some women just don't (or haven't figured out how) to have one or the other type. If you can have both you're pretty lucky i think...

Orgasms are tempermental. What really needs to happen in order for you to get there (( vaginal or clitoral )) is a nice cozy comfort level...and a whole lot of communication.

Personally....it took me forever to have a vaginal orgasm, and so far there's only been one lucky contestant that brings me over the edge.

As far as clitoral...most men haven't gotten the hang of how I like my button pressed. Fourplay with my clit is more like some guy poking me in the arm until the point of annoyance.

If I ever had both at the same time (( not even sure that's possible?)) I think i'd probably split in two.

Originally posted by marcid21

As far as clitoral...most men haven't gotten the hang of how I like my button pressed. Fourplay with my clit is more like some guy poking me in the arm until the point of annoyance.

:laugh: :laugh:

Guys stay far away from poking us!! :laugh:

I fucking HATE THAT

When they just RUB that area for like an hour and expect more moans...like seriously you need to stop cause im fucking NUMB ALREADY!! :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I was having a convo with a friend of mine about this and she was saying how she can't get off when a guy just fingers her he needs to play with her clit but I'm the other way around, I NEED to get fingered to get off and my clit doesn't even have to be played with. Now she said what get is an Internal Orgasm and she get's External

Is this true?

yes, there are so many types of orgasisms and there are even combination types. que rico!

ok, sticking up for the guys, we are not mind readers, what may have worked for another girl and doesnt work for you is not our fault. instead of letting some guy jackhammer his finger in and out for you an hour, tell him what you want and how you want it. we all know how to crack an egg, but we dont know if you like your eggs scrambled, sunny side over or up, or poached unless you tell us.

Originally posted by bullseye

ok, sticking up for the guys, we are not mind readers, what may have worked for another girl and doesnt work for you is not our fault. instead of letting some guy jackhammer his finger in and out for you an hour, tell him what you want and how you want it. we all know how to crack an egg, but we dont know if you like your eggs scrambled, sunny side over or up, or poached unless you tell us.

awesome way to sum it up....:aright:

Originally posted by marcid21

...Personally....it took me forever to have a vaginal orgasm, and so far there's only been one lucky contestant that brings me over the edge.

If I ever had both at the same time (( not even sure that's possible?)) I think i'd probably split in two.

there have been guys who've gotten me off by working my clit, but i've never had a vaginal orgasm with a guy.

i am capable of vaginal orgasms, though, and have brought myself there without ever using devices of any sort. and i HAVE brought myself to both vaginal and clitoral orgasm at the same time - :spin2::woah:amazing...

I came up with a new (for me at least) technique for fingering girls. I used it this weekend to deliver 3 mindblowing orgasms to my girl & 1 mindblowing orgasm to my "side girl".

I just want to preface this by saying that i have never really been one to pleasure girls & was always a selfish lover. But i am really trying to learn to please others.

I call this the "bowling ball". Anyway, i just put my middle finger in her vagina, really deep in there & try to wiggle that little ball up in there. While im "finger fucking" her, the palm of my hand is in a bowling ball like position, vigorously rubbing up against her clit area with nice pressure. At one point, my subject looked at me with eyes wide open & simply said "are you kidding me" as she moaned out lout in pleasure.

again, im sure lots of the craft guys always use this, but i have never been one to please the ladies, so i am still learning.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I came up with a new (for me at least) technique for fingering girls. I used it this weekend to deliver 3 mindblowing orgasms to my girl & 1 mindblowing orgasm to my "side girl".

I just want to preface this by saying that i have never really been one to pleasure girls & was always a selfish lover. But i am really trying to learn to please others.

I call this the "bowling ball". Anyway, i just put my middle finger in her vagina, really deep in there & try to wiggle that little ball up in there. While im "finger fucking" her, the palm of my hand is in a bowling ball like position, vigorously rubbing up against her clit area with nice pressure. At one point, my subject looked at me with eyes wide open & simply said "are you kidding me" as she moaned out lout in pleasure.

again, im sure lots of the craft guys always use this, but i have never been one to please the ladies, so i am still learning.

better late than never youngin- lmao

Originally posted by tommyarmani

glad to see that ur growing sexually. next thing, you'll be telling us about tantric sex.