Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where to go on a wednesday...

Originally posted by silverbull

iF YA Like house music and dont wanna be surrounded by young guns who dont know crap. Check out the RE:FUGE party at LE SOUK.

keep le souk on the DL man- don't want the unwashed public infecting the party do we?? lol

LOTUS a bunch of people who dont know much about music and people who think their important. please that aint shit. And you would be suprise whats comin out of the speakers of websterhall sat nigts. Alot of people lately have been impress wont say who yet. But you will see what happens in the next few months with a certain dj.

Originally posted by babbo

youre cold- freezing ice cold- lmfao

I meant Rehab the LOUNGE across from Serafina and Pangaea.

I gave him/her options on classy & nice Places (i.e. lesouk & rehab) He/she SAID NO.

Basically, I have no idea what he/she LIKES in terms of Style, music, and/or vybe.

REhab is awesome wed & thursdays. Lots of Western Europeans.!

I've been to webster hall back in March 13, 1997. LAST TIME I DID THAT SHIT.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

I meant Rehab the LOUNGE across from Serafina and Pangaea.

I gave him/her options on classy & nice Places (i.e. lesouk & rehab) He/she SAID NO.

Basically, I have no idea what he/she LIKES in terms of Style, music, and/or vybe.

REhab is awesome wed & thursdays. Lots of Western Europeans.!

I've been to webster hall back in March 13, 1997. LAST TIME I DID THAT SHIT.

i klnow what you mean rehab on lafayette etc. got friends that dance there( go go's) it aint all that- webster- gimme a break scooter- lmao

Originally posted by silverbull

LOTUS a bunch of people who dont know much about music and people who think their important. please that aint shit. And you would be suprise whats comin out of the speakers of websterhall sat nigts. Alot of people lately have been impress wont say who yet. But you will see what happens in the next few months with a certain dj.

should we guess- first intial "R " ?? lolol

Originally posted by babbo

i klnow what you mean rehab on lafayette etc. got friends that dance there( go go's) it aint all that- webster- gimme a break scooter- lmao

what is all that? then?

I like the drinks, i like the music, i like the couches.. LOL i like all the pu$$ies there.........i like every single club/lounge in nyc with the exception of w.hall, arc, exit, rip twilo, rip palla, rip tunnel. lol

is Maria one the dancers there, curly black hair, skinny, es Hispana, and works at suite16, suede & pangaea on sundays.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

what is all that? then?

I like the drinks, i like the music, i like the couches.. LOL i like all the pu$$ies there.........i like every single club/lounge in nyc with the exception of w.hall, arc, exit, rip twilo, rip palla, rip tunnel. lol

is Maria one the dancers there, curly black hair, skinny, es Hispana, and works at suite16, suede & pangaea on sundays.

sorry ace- no names allowed