Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slow Jam music

Hey I was hopeing that someone would be able to tell me where in NJ can one go to hear some slow jam music.(clubs /bar wher ever) My BF loves it ans I want us to go somewhere where he can listen to it. I'm in mercer county . please help! thanks

excelllent question......................digga was just in the bathtub blasting JODECI's COME AND TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!, ONE OF DIGGAS FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!..............followed by RED LIGHT SPECIAL BY TLC!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................

IM A GREAT SLOW DANCER.........so if ya got a sister howl at digga and illl seduce her w/ my slow sexy asss hip shake to the slow jams...................

Originally posted by roddigga

excelllent question......................digga was just in the bathtub blasting JODECI's COME AND TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!, ONE OF DIGGAS FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!..............followed by RED LIGHT SPECIAL BY TLC!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................

IM A GREAT SLOW DANCER.........so if ya got a sister howl at digga and illl seduce her w/ my slow sexy asss hip shake to the slow jams...................

I would pay ENORMOUS amounts of money to see the slow sexy ass hip shake digga style to ANY song.

Yes Even Amuka

Originally posted by dindy333

i guess what I'm really looking for is a place where we can just go and hang out, listen to good music ( not your usual club music), maybe dance a little. Are there any such places in jersey? Im willing to travel!!!!:confused:

I believe Bar None on Washington in Hoboken plays hip hop but not really any slow R&B