Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birthday Party Venue. Ideas please! :)

:hat: Hi all,

I am trying to plan a party this Friday for my 23rd birthday. I am not looking for anything fancy, just a fun place that would let my friends and I get in at a discount. I have never planned anything of this sort in Manhattan, so your inputs would be greatly appreciated. .:confused:

I am not looking to have my friends and I spend too much, so if we could find a place that offers open bar at certain time of the night and good hip-pop music, that would be ideal!

hey ... we doing a party on saturday not friday .. at centro fly i'm sure u know that place... i'll be able to comp some of your friends depends on the amount of peple that are comin.. there's no open bar..but willl hook u up with some drinkin tix... there's house music on the main floor.. and nice hip hop room downstairs... e-mail me with more info..and if interested.. studioprog@aol.com

Originally posted by hambogirl

:hat: Hi all,

I am trying to plan a party this Friday for my 23rd birthday. I am not looking for anything fancy, just a fun place that would let my friends and I get in at a discount. I have never planned anything of this sort in Manhattan, so your inputs would be greatly appreciated. .:confused:

I am not looking to have my friends and I spend too much, so if we could find a place that offers open bar at certain time of the night and good hip-pop music, that would be ideal!

If your looking for a nice place, try Trust on friday. Trust is located on 425 W. 13th, btw 9th ave and Washington. The music is good and there is no cover. I can try to hook up a couple of tables for you and your guests if you drop me a line. Hit me off with an e-mail at mike@*********.com or just PM me.. There is no cover at all, no matter how many guests you bring.

Originally posted by jennifera

My 23rd Birthday is on Saturday and I'm also looking for a place to go..Any suggestions anyone??

You should try Luahn on saturday. Its located at 59 5th ave, btw 12th and 13th. The music is hip-hop all night long. There is no cover at the door. If you need any more help, drop me a line at mike@*********.com or just PM me.