Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looks or game???

dance2this

Summed up:

the game is for people who don't know what they want. They usually just want to date for fun, and games involve superficial non-verbal communication signs. You might find someone who plays the game attractive, but it's up to you if you wanna deal with that bullshit.

For those who are done with games and know what they are looking for, if they experience someone who is "playing the game" i suspect they'll move as far away from that person as possible.

Games are good when you're young, when you want to take things slow, or are just playing the field.

:hat:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Summed up:

the game is for people who don't know what they want. They usually just want to date for fun, and games involve superficial non-verbal communication signs. You might find someone who plays the game attractive, but it's up to you if you wanna deal with that bullshit.

For those who are done with games and know what they are looking for, if they experience someone who is "playing the game" i suspect they'll move as far away from that person as possible.

Games are good when you're young, when you want to take things slow, or are just playing the field.

:hat:

thanks for sharing your wide personal experience with us mister "i´m proud to be a virgin" :aright:

can i pm you if i have more question about the issue?